#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

otherwise we're fugged! Whether or not you're a Republican or Democrat, I strongly urge you to hear his ideals and watch this one video in it's entirety.

If not then you shouldn't be able to complain and talk poo without knowing where this man is coming from. There is a little bit of comedy at the end.

Edit: this clip was taken on Dec 10th at the Iowa Republican Debate

#2 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,756 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

why don't you print up some bumper stickers that say that

#3 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,213 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

Well this solidifies my Obama vote

#4 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,356 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

I respect him for the strength and commitment he has to his ideals but I very much disagree with him on a lot of his fiscal policy stuff. Still, would rather have him than any of those other guys in the debate.

However, I'm still more likely to vote democrat... or maybe I'll go with that third party dem/repub ticket depending on who they get to run on it.

#5 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:04 PM

Well this solidifies my Obama vote

It's okay that you can't think for yourself, because our society has been trained and conditioned to think and act a certain way.

It's sad that you are against our Constitution. By saying who you'll be voting for that's exactly what you just said.

This is the problem this day and age... People don't really understand whats going on, they listen to things and believe them because they're too "lazy" or "busy" to do the research that it requires to be informed.

Knowledge is power, and it's pretty obvious that in this situation you sir, are severely lacking!

#6 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,756 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:42 PM

I'm getting just a little sick of this "If you dont vote like I do or believe what I do, you are brainwashed" thing.

#7 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,213 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

I was simply saying that if TCF if for him then the only logical and intelligent thing to do is oppose him

#8 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

I'm getting just a little sick of this "If you dont vote like I do or believe what I do, you are brainwashed" thing.

You're right (not being sarcastic)

I shouldn't have worded it that way. I do however know for a FACT that Ron Paul has the most consistent voting record of ANY candidate that has ever run for the office of The Presidency. I would love for you to disprove that.

Imo, and any person is entitled to their opinions... No matter how far fetched they are. I truely believe from the depths of my soul that Ron Paul can correct a slew of issues that our Country is suffering from at the present time.

I welcome any and all educated arguments for any other candidate that will be running in 2012.

#9 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

I was simply saying that if TCF if for him then the only logical and intelligent thing to do is oppose him

Don't act like u know me... Because you don't. You may agree or disagree with what I have said in the past about The Carolina Panthers, but this is completely different. I do find it comical that you feel like you have an understanding as to who I am through the Panthers forum though.

I don't have to fight for Ron Paul... His record speaks for itself.

I'm just putting it out there, do that if people stopped by, they can see and gear for themselves what separates himself from the other possible candidates. It's not like they're likely to catch him on TV very often.

#10 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,213 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

Consistency means nothing to me. What if you consistently say that your cat talks to you and makes you pancakes?

#11 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,496 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

its how it is biatch get over it!

#12 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

Consistency means nothing to me. What if you consistently say that your cat talks to you and makes you pancakes?

You're obviously trolling. No time for that. As I said earlier, educated arguments. This obviously doesnt qualify as one.

#13 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,496 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

It seems a lot of people in this forum don't actually care for much in-depth, educated, thought-provoking discussion...more often than not it seems they want to take their trivial, sarcastic, partisan shots at eachother more than anything else.

#14 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,588 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

yea why aren't there more people on this forum willing to latch on to educated discussion topics such as human revolution via comet theory

#15 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,317 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:43 PM

Any fool that would cast his or her vote based on a youtube video ought to stay home on election day.

I won't vote for RP because I have looked at his stands on various issues, and I don't agree with most of them. Some youtube video isn't going to change that.

Good lord, the man wanted to issue letters of Marquee and Reprisal to go after Al Qaeda. Might as well patch up the USS Constitution and send her over to deal with the Somalia pirates. It worked for Jefferson back in the 1800's, so its bound to work today.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 17 December 2011 - 06:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.