Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

get more aggressive in 2012 draft

33 posts in this topic

Posted

If Hardy or CJ goes down, I'm pretty happy with Applewhite filling in.

Posted

but yours was law, amirite?

fact is hardy can't do poo for our run defense

I never implied that. Hardy is fine in run defense and very good in getting pressured. He rarely "gets pushed around" unless he's getting double teamed. You see what you see and I see what I see.

And I was quoting The Dude.

Posted

I never implied that. Hardy is fine in run defense and very good in getting pressured. He rarely "gets pushed around" unless he's getting double teamed. You see what you see and I see what I see.

And I was quoting The Dude.

I see hardy getting pushed back frequently 1v1, and I don't specifically try to watch him or anything. His run defense leaves a lot to be desired.

Posted

I think we should draft claiborne or kirkpatrick and then trade back in first and get zach brown and look for da best dt in da second.

And get aggressive in free agency. Go after people like Mario Williams. Bring him back to nc. Go after da micheal griffin from Tenn.

gallery_99130_32179_5963096024bdcaba8077b7.jpg

Posted

The last two times Hurney got aggressive in the draft, those moves netted us future HOFer Everette Brown and ironman Jeffrey Otah.

Yeah, let's do that again...

Posted

The last two times Hurney got aggressive in the draft, those moves netted us future HOFer Everette Brown and ironman Jeffrey Otah.

Yeah, let's do that again...

well...we got mike goodson in there as well and he's ummm...where is he now?

never mind.

Posted

oh and trading a 2nd for armanti edwards was pretty aggressive and now we have our very own mediocre at best punt returner. at least he doesn't drop the ball, surely that's worth the 2nd we gave up this year.

Posted

I can't believe I overlooked the Armanti trade.

Holy poo, how can anyone want Hurney to "get aggressive in the draft" after those three gems.

Hell, if anything, we should just start trading our 2cd round pick for a waterboy with two bad knees. He'd do us as much good as the majority of our recent 2cd rounders. Kalil is the only one worth a damn.