• Green is at his best when split out wide off the line of scrimmage. Because of that, it's a hard to gauge how he'll do in a pro-style system.
• An exceptional athlete, Green should test out really well in the offseason.
• Routinely makes spectacular catches all over the field. Shows good agility and body control to adjust to bad passes.
• Has good but maybe not elite speed for a tight end. Still, Green is dangerous after the catch. He's strong enough to break tackles by defensive backs but elusive enough to avoid linebackers.
• Is built much more like a big wide receiver rather than a tight end. At his size, it's hard to see Green making much impact on the run game.
• Needs to start running crisper routes and take advantage of his ability to fool defender with his athleticism.
• Struggles some getting off the line of scrimmage, both because of his somewhat lacking strength and because of technical flaws.
• Has a frame that looks like it can get much bigger.
• A little behind as a blocker, which will hold his stock down some.
• Has had some injuries in his past. Sat out two games last season with a sprained ankle and three games in 2009 with a neck injury.
• Coaches have said Green is a respectful person who puts in a good effort off the field.
Edited by jtgreensboro, 18 December 2011 - 12:45 AM.