#1 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,290 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:59 PM

Dude has the body of a TE and plays like a fuging WR, would be a huge steal if we were to get him in the 4th. 6'6 236 lbs
Posted Image

Notes:

• Green is at his best when split out wide off the line of scrimmage. Because of that, it's a hard to gauge how he'll do in a pro-style system.

• An exceptional athlete, Green should test out really well in the offseason.

• Routinely makes spectacular catches all over the field. Shows good agility and body control to adjust to bad passes.

• Has good but maybe not elite speed for a tight end. Still, Green is dangerous after the catch. He's strong enough to break tackles by defensive backs but elusive enough to avoid linebackers.

• Is built much more like a big wide receiver rather than a tight end. At his size, it's hard to see Green making much impact on the run game.

• Needs to start running crisper routes and take advantage of his ability to fool defender with his athleticism.

• Struggles some getting off the line of scrimmage, both because of his somewhat lacking strength and because of technical flaws.

• Has a frame that looks like it can get much bigger.

• A little behind as a blocker, which will hold his stock down some.

• Has had some injuries in his past. Sat out two games last season with a sprained ankle and three games in 2009 with a neck injury.

• Coaches have said Green is a respectful person who puts in a good effort off the field.

http://www.mockingth...-prospect-notes

Posted Image

Edited by jtgreensboro, 18 December 2011 - 12:45 AM.

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:30 AM

ohhhh....in the 4th round.

i've got no problem with this,though i'd still rather go after positions that we have needs in and not stock up on more TEs.

could be a marques colston guy, though.

#3 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:08 AM

I may be wrong about this, but I have a strong suspicion that if Chud is here a few more years that we will make a strong push for Kellen Winslow to replace Shockey. Just a hunch!

#4 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:10 AM

I watched the game last night and a few times I saw him pull a Randy Moss and give up on some plays.

#5 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:05 AM

he also made some big catches. instead of going after a WR in the draft, they might go after another pass catching TE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.