• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 pantherfan242

pantherfan242

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

I wish there was a more mainstream stat for CBs. Its hard to know how well CBs are doing without actually watching the game, so he doesn't get as much respect nationally

#17 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

i wonder if hogan will be good enough for the 2nd spot. kevin walter beat him for a td but hogan pushed him out of bounds........

He let him go as he took him out of the play. He can't be the first person to touch the ball after that.

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,694 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

gamble's doing a hell of a job. i hope this coaching staff is smart enough to make finding a guy to play opposite gamble a priority in the offseason. the guys we have show plenty of promise but playing promise isn't a very good strategy.

#19 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:07 PM

Hogan made a very smart play, something I don't see Munnerlyn make that often. No, he didn't get burnt (like the others have stated) he just had the awareness to realize he pushed him out and he was no longer a threat. So what did he do? Move to some other possible target to play defense.

#20 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,984 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

Should make the pro bowl but probably won't because Panthers are invisible

#21 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:54 PM

Hogan made a very smart play, something I don't see Munnerlyn make that often. No, he didn't get burnt (like the others have stated) he just had the awareness to realize he pushed him out and he was no longer a threat. So what did he do? Move to some other possible target to play defense.

Yeah, I saw that too. The moment he pushed Walthers out of bounds, he snapped his head around looking to see where the play was. Looked like a smart play in real time.

I hope he was aware of the rule, would show he has some smarts. Too many players seem to miss too many rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com