Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

With two games to go

51 posts in this topic

I hope the Vikings end up with the 1st overall pick. That way they can get Andrew Luck (do not want to see him in a Colt uniform), and at the same time this could cause Kalil to slip.

There is a 0% chance that Kalil drops to pick #8-10 (where we will be picking). Move on. :beatdeadhorse5:

Riley Reiff.

Riley Reiff will be on the board... but at that point, you have to ask yourself.. is OT the biggest need on the team? I could see taking Kalil if we were #2 or #3.. but that is just because he is the best talent on the board. When you drop down to about pick #10, you start drafting more on need rather than BPA because the blue chip prospects are generally off the board.

I highly doubt Reiff will be our top player on our board at that juncture.

Me too. I think he is injury prone. He tore both labrums in his left and right shoulder. Pull muscles frequently, and had a concussion in the LSU game. I don't feel like he will be able to stay on the field.. but I don't doubt his football skills.

Ouch! Didn't know about all the injuries. I usually like him more than offers but after reading that I have to reevaluate. Martin is a strong possibility. I'm not huge on Bell at RT.

I think Alshon Jeffrey might become an option if we are picking down at #10. Not that I think we should take him.. but that is about the area he will be taken.

I think Alshon Jeffrey might become an option if we are picking down at #10. Not that I think we should take him.. but that is about the area he will be taken.

i'd rather have michael floyd

I'd be very disappointed in Hurney if we went offense in the first round and it wasn't an offensive tackle.

we have enough needs and there isn't enough disparity in talent among many in the first round that we could afford to trade back to just about anywhere in the 10-20 pick range and do well.

looking at the WR FA list and it is some decent guys who can get deep and would flourish in this offense. D Jack, V Jack, Colston, Meachem, Jerome Simpson just to name a few. cant see WR as the first pick unless Blackmon falls

add Eddie Royal to the list of WR FA's.