Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chud's play calling.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

The shovel pass was fine. There aren't too many plays in the playbook that's going to get you 15 yards on 3rd down, when everybody and their momma is expecting you to pass.

There was a run play called on 2nd and long in the 3rd qtr that I wasn't particularly happy with, but other than that, the play calling was on point.

Posted

Bandwagoners: no time for any of them!

First 14 weeks...Chud sucks

After today.... He's so great, awesome trick play...

The Huddle for the most part is full of wanksters

At least I'm consistantly considered a homer... I'll never be confused as a bandwagoner, unlike many here

what in raging hell are you talking about? did you mean to post this in a thread that had something to do with what you just said?

1 person likes this

Posted

Incredible today with a few exceptions especially that 3rd down shovel pass to Stew... But none the less great play calling. I loved that trick play to Brockel. Anyone have a video of it besides NFL.com's?

agree for the most part but.........did you miss the first 3 drives of the 3rd

quarter?

Posted

Not all of what happened on those first 3 drives was his fault. We are having some serious issues with execution, penalties, etc early in the 3rd quarter.

Posted

what in raging hell are you talking about? did you mean to post this in a thread that had something to do with what you just said?

lol I doubt it. He often posts random hate speech proclaiming himself the best fan ever and everyone else haters. It's a common occurrence around these parts.

Posted

The first thing Ron Rivera did before he even scratched his ball sack:

Hire a better assistant coaching staff than his predecessor.

Thats for damn sure.

Idk though, I would love to have Crossman, Jeff Davidson and Ron Meeks back...

Posted

Isnt Ron Meeks still here?

Posted

yea, i meant as DC. Gotta admit that McDermott isnt much better though. I was hoping that he could have the guys looking like Jim johnson's Old D in Philly did, but those are big shoes to fill. We ended up getting burned by overpersuing on our blitzes early on. I wonder if Rivera is going to start calling all of the plays next year.

Posted

Do you realize that every time you comment about me, you look like a homo all over my nuts?

Not to mention the fact that nothing you ever say to me or about me ever makes any sense. Just go in bout your business. Keep my name out of your mouth. Your childish antics are beyond old.

Posted

I thought the chud and cam were regressing? Wasn't someone saying that just a few weeks ago?