Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If teams start courting Chud for HC....

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Hopefully some of Chud's assistants are paying attention.

Posted

Chud + Gabbert/Moore/Cassel = lol

Posted

Indy plus Andrew Luck may be an offer too good to pass up.

Posted

We will have Scott Turner Norv Turner son back. He is Chud assistant. If Chud does leave I pray to god we can pull in Norv Turner it would be the best thing for Cam. I know for a fact Chud will let Scott keep some of the Option schemes that Cam ran with Chud.

Posted

Would you fire Rivera and promote him to keep him?

good lord, no

Posted

no

Posted

Chud doesn't have the resume yet to get a job....

Plus, a lot of the cute and awesome things he does.....is in part due to having a unique freak at QB named Newton. Not like his offense would be as impressive w/ Gabbert at QB.

Posted

Nope, I'm not sure Chud is HC material... a lot more goes into being a good HC beyond X's and O's.

I'd bet Chud wants to stick around and watch this offense realize it's full potential.

+1

Posted

If he were to leave, I would make Norv the highest paid OC in the league.

Posted

No. But Chud deserves and raise/extension at the end of this season. Make him one of the highest paid coordinators in the NFL!! Get er done.

Posted

I'm not ready to anoint Chud head coach just yet. Cam has a tendency to make any OC look good. Gus Malzahn won the Broyles award last year with Cam and finished 104th or so in offense this year without Cam.

Chud still needs to work on some 3 and 5 step drop routes when his line is getting abused and quit trying to hit a home run every play. Once he figures that out I think he will improve tremendously and improve his resume.

Posted

If he were to leave, I would make Norv the highest paid OC in the league.

Yeah he is someone I was thinking about too. He and Chud were together in SD...their offense is probably very very similar. I'm honestly more worried about keeping Shula as the QB Coach than I am Chud as the OC.