Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keep Christ in Christmas!

117 posts in this topic

Posted

festivus-house.jpg

Posted

When "Santa" gets you pregnant, it is indeed no longer funny.

Posted

As an atheist, I'm highly offended by this thread and everyone in it.

1 person likes this

Posted

As an agnostic, it's all pretty irrelevant to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

As a Christian, I am better than you.

Posted

As a Christian, I am better than you.

At least every Sunday, for about an hour, after the slate is wiped clean.

Posted

Honestly I've never had one person get angry at me when I say Merry Christmas nor have I ever heard one person get mad at someone else. The only animosity I've ever been given is when I say Happy Holidays. Seems like it's a bigger deal to the "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" people than anyone.

Posted

i think it'd be pretty cool growing up as the supposed son of god. i see no negatives

I think he would be teased by all his friends.

His friends would be like, "So, being the Son of God, do you get everything you want for your Birthday?"

Jesus, "No. I wanted a 6 horse chariot, but Dad said I was only get a 2 horse one. He said that I had to learn how to be humble and all. But on the upside. I can feel the wind in my long now now!"

His Friends, "Bitchin, Dude!"

Posted

5 pages...and atheists are still annoyed

Screw Madeline Murray! (I don't mean that literally!)

She said she was going to sue NASA and the federal Government because one of the astronauts read from the Book of Genesis (And I don't mean Phil Collins) over Christmas from Apollo 8!

What do atheists say when you sneeze?

Posted

Just wondering if there is any other word in our language who has had an X substituted for the actual word? Especially one dealing with religion? X Kippur? RamaX? KwanX?

Actually, there is only one religious holiday that has had an X placed over the person who is the whole point to the religion. And the the religious bigotry is embraced wholeheartedly by the open minded, tolerant crowd here and throughout our society.

I am not personally offended like a Muslim would be and looking to kill someone over it, I think my God is perfectly big enough to take care of himself. I just find it odd and wanted to call a spade a spade.

Merry Christmas

Posted

Just wondering if there is any other word in our language who has had an X substituted for the actual word? Especially one dealing with religion? X Kippur? RamaX? KwanX?

Actually, there is only one religious holiday that has had an X placed over the person who is the whole point to the religion. And the the religious bigotry is embraced wholeheartedly by the open minded, tolerant crowd here and throughout our society.

I am not personally offended like a Muslim would be and looking to kill someone over it, I think my God is perfectly big enough to take care of himself. I just find it odd and wanted to call a spade a spade.

Merry Christmas

never_go_full_retard1.jpg

Posted

Merry Christmas

Oh no, he's on to our plan guys!! Its only a matter of time before he exposes this great atheist conspiracy to the rest of the world!

lolimage%20(2017).jpg