Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers_Lover

Obama to host first presidential sedar

171 posts in this topic

Nope. I don't pick a religion on Tuesday to gain a little favor from a particular sect.

You're also not a politician with a vast voting population who place a disturbing amount of emphasis on a candidate's personal religion.

I change my interests on sales meetings in order to better relate to potential customers. I don't think this is much different at all.

Both spellings are accepted as common usages.

So suck the stank off my semantic.

You are a master baiter, for sure.

You're also not a politician with a vast voting population who place a disturbing amount of emphasis on a candidate's personal religion.

I change my interests on sales meetings in order to better relate to potential customers. I don't think this is much different at all.

Is your company at war with a radical sect of another company?

If he wanted to please everybody he'd please the 78% Christian population within the United States.

So in fact he is not pleasing everybody at all!!!!

Maybe you'd like to dip you Baconator in some Fail sauce

Why are you so angry today?

Is Fail sauce mayonaise based? Could be delish.

Why are you so angry today?

Is Fail sauce mayonaise based? Could be delish.

I'm always this angry. lol

...chipotle.

Seeing that a prospect has a fish hanging on his wall and pretending you like to fish to build raporte is one thing. Obama's dog-and-pony shows are another.

Chipotle Fail sauce FTW.

I wonder if part of this effort is just a "buttering up" to the Jewish population to help soften the backlash he will get when he starts providing more vocal support for Palestine.

I wonder if part of this effort is just a "buttering up" to the Jewish population to help soften the backlash he will get when he starts providing more vocal support for Palestine.

We could have a winner here folks.

I can't wait til Obama honors a muslim holiday.

good point...he's got Land O'Lake written all over him