Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers_Lover

Obama to host first presidential sedar

171 posts in this topic

give a Panthro an inch

rumor has it

So he used religion as a member of a church that was a HUGE, I mean HUGE detriment to his election prospects just to show that he was a christian? Where do you even come up with this poo?...

You guys are pissed off, understood, but get the fvck over it and try to support your country, we did it for 8 years, why can't you?. Well it's easy if you try Dick...

He used it in Chicago politics ... and just tell me, you never blasted Bush? Ever?

Bush was getting blasted regularly before I knew him.

Personally I am more comfortable with the leader of the free world going to church for political reasons than actually believing it all to the point where he thinks God is telling him what to do.

If only Clinton had told us that God instructed him to give Monica the cigar treatment because He knew she was lonely and wanted his attention......sigh

Bush bashing was okay.

Pointing out Barry's flaws? Get over it, you racist bastard. He's the best thing that ever happened to this country. Just watch.

You can point out his flaws all you want. I think you guys bring race into it almost every time...as your post proves

You can point out his flaws all you want. I think you guys bring race into it almost every time...as your post proves

Every time I bring up Obama's flaws, Rodeo brings race into it. Or Delhommey posts "The sheriff is a nnnn...."

you guys?

Yes shinner I specifically meant you when I said you guys :rolleyes:

Hey, I dunno...I've not really taken a pro-Obama position on anything.