Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Breaking Bad Season 5 (Here)

237 posts in this topic

So Walt will be running from the DEA/Hank obviously, and potentially his drug connects as well...not to mention the Jesse aspect in things.

My God I'm not going to be able to wait this long.

Ps, I've forgotten the significance of that book...was it from Gus?

So Walt will be running from the DEA/Hank obviously, and potentially his drug connects as well...not to mention the Jesse aspect in things.

My God I'm not going to be able to wait this long.

Ps, I've forgotten the significance of that book...was it from Gus?

Gale gave Walt the book because they are both fans of Walt Whitman. Gale referenced WW numerous times in his journal, and now Hank has seen that WW is/was in fact, Walter White.

And it appears the Cancer is back as well

Why do you think that? Because he punched the hell out of the paper towel dispenser?

The shot of him in the hospital, I also think thats a reason why he's out.

or maybe thats just my theory, am I the only one thinking this?

Why do you think that? Because he punched the hell out of the paper towel dispenser?

Wasn't that dent from a couple seasons ago when he was in for a screening and bloodied up his hand punching the thing? I didn't pick up on any "cancer is back" vibe but I might have missed it.

Well AMC, thanks a lot. See you next fuging summer. Dexter and Walking Dead better get here post-haste.

Yeah, the dent happened in season 2 when he found out he was in remission.

or maybe thats just my theory, am I the only one thinking this?

No that was my take on it as well.

• Topics

• Yeah.... a single person of a religion encompassing over a billion people on the planet.  I don't see social media blowing up with the Muslim community in the western part of the world denouncing these attacks.  When Dillon Roof happened, there were a lot of Christians that denounced him immediately and repeatedly.  The point is that effective change for this extremism must come from within those communities.   The tide is turning, but people within those communities still feel fear of reprisal from within their culture for saying anything that could be construed as aligning with anti-Muslim stances.  Those dangers shouldn't be summarily dismissed for those that are brave enough to take this stand. I also stated that the media needs to do their part in accurately portraying these denouncements.  What I see instead is the media propping up ridiculous caricatures of people rather than your average person.  
    • The drive killing penalties he gets, lazy route running, and drops offset his potential upside. He is better suited as a tight end in this league
    • ..... the Panthers will usually tweet the most flattering videos.   (Pours gas on fire)