Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Breaking Bad Season 5 (Here)

245 posts in this topic

Posted

the laugh was the best moment of the season

That and Gus slicing that dude's throat open and holding him up while he bleeds out. My god this show is like no other.

Posted

I liked the scene where Gus was in the nursing home, talking poo to that old man, then he realized he was screwed....then the scene where he walks out and straightens his tie!!! See avature! Lolz

Posted

Get your sneak peek here! No spoilers, use really good insight!

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/breaking-bad/breaking-bad-season-5-preview-45374.aspx

Posted

Walter White will die. Now Im not so sure about Heisenberg...

We just started rewatching the whole thing as a refresher before it returns. It really is some of the best TV ever produced.

Posted

The writers have said that by the end you should hate Walt. He's been progressively getting more sinister. I'd say he fully broke bad with the get

scene. I don't even know how to speculate how it'll end but I think he's going to kill Jesse.

Posted

I don't know that I can hate Walt.

Posted

walt would have to kill walt jr before i would hate him. or maybe hank because hank got too close.

i really wouldn't be happy if he were to "sacrifice" jesse by pinning it on him and then killing him either

there's a few outcomes that would turn walt from a desperate man into a complete piece of poo

hard not to be happy when heisenberg comes out to play, regardless

Posted

IMO he hasn't been a desperate man since season 2. He started off doing it for his family and he continued doing it because of his ego.

Posted

he was pretty desperate to kill gail and gus

Posted

So many different ways this show could end. I can't even fathom what the final 10 minutes of the very last episode is going to be like.

Posted

he was pretty desperate to kill gail and gus

Killing them were calculated moves. Killing Tuco and Krazy 8 were acts of desperation.

The writers have been walking a thin line the entire series. Originally Walt was supposed to actively kill Jane, not just sit there passively while she died(he was going to inject her with more heroin or smother her). I think in the final episode where Jesse has a gun pointed at his head Walt is convincing Jesse as well as the viewer that he's not capable of poisoning a child. Turns out he is.

I can't wait for the final season. The gloves are off and there's no more holding back. We'll finally see what Walt is truly capable of doing.

Posted

a_560x0.jpg
3 people like this