Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Breaking Bad Season 5 (Here)

haven't caught up yet. yeah i'll be a little mad if walt kills mike

I think that's as certain as the fact that Walt was going to kill Gus. Those two are on a collision course and only one will survive it.

He wont look Mike in the eye and pull the trigger but Walt will orchestrate Mikes death.

During the closing scene, Walt tlks to Jesse about how Gus kills victor for getting too "close". I have not been able to make the connection of what Walt was getting at.

Also, am I the only one who thinks cooking in houses is irresponsible and freaking retarded?

During the closing scene, Walt tlks to Jesse about how Gus kills victor for getting too "close". I have not been able to make the connection of what Walt was getting at.

Also, am I the only one who thinks cooking in houses is irresponsible and freaking retarded?

Getting too close to the sun - aka Icarus - being over confident and overstepping his bounds. It's hard to say what he really means. Mike overstepping by having everyone pay into the 'legacy tax' or Jesse overstepping by saying he'd pay when Mike and Walt were having their alpha male moment? Who knows.

I think cooking in houses is pretty solid. Not as ideal as the original lab but the best they can do.

Guest Bwood

Does anyone think the cockroach in the house foreshadows them possibly getting busted for never fully exterminating the houses, which will eventually result in them looking for another idea?

Getting too close to the sun - aka Icarus - being over confident and overstepping his bounds. It's hard to say what he really means. Mike overstepping by having everyone pay into the 'legacy tax' or Jesse overstepping by saying he'd pay when Mike and Walt were having their alpha male moment? Who knows.

I think cooking in houses is pretty solid. Not as ideal as the original lab but the best they can do.

Im inclined to think that he is talking about Mike but I think its more than just the 'legacy tax' and its his whole demeanor. Mike has been very forceful and could be seen to be trying to assume Gus' role and of course Walt thinks that spot on the throne is his.

So to complete the Icarus analogy, Walt is Daedalus. And just like Daedalus crafted the wings and warned Icarus to not fly too high, Walt will engineer the tools of Mike demise and let Mikes personality drive him to his own destruction.

yeah it looks like walt is letting mike put the pieces in place, and when he is no longer necessary, we all know what's going to happen

is mike cunning enough to keep that control out of walt's hands?

Looks like they could be building up to what would be a dream come true for many fans--Skylar's death, at Walt's hand or her own.

I just finished the first 4 seasons on netflix and thought I'd have to get some kind of internet stream to catch up. Just realized last night they have all the new episodes on TWC On Demand in HD. Cool Story Bro. :cam:

I've heard so many supposed spoilers about the last few episodes of this season.

-Skylar wants to go to the DEA so Walt strangles her.

-Mike ends up in federal prison somehow

-Jesse gets shot

-Walt Jr. dies in a car crash

-Steve Gomez is secretly part of the drug trade

-Steve Gomez dies from the ricin cigarette

-Hank finds out during the last episode of this years half season

i can see #4 coming from a mile away. the rest are entirely feasible and highly likely imo

I've heard so many supposed spoilers about the last few episodes of this season.

-Skylar wants to go to the DEA so Walt strangles her.

-Mike ends up in federal prison somehow

-Jesse gets shot

-Walt Jr. dies in a car crash

-Steve Gomez is secretly part of the drug trade

-Steve Gomez dies from the ricin cigarette

-Hank finds out during the last episode of this years half season

Well I think that the fact this season is started up as slow as it has, I could see all of this feasible. poo has to hit the fan soon....

When is episodes 9-18 coming on?