• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Breaking Bad Season 5 (Here)

she fuged her boss when he was dealing with chemo

Yeah, it was messed up but as pointed out it was a reaction to Walt. Not saying it's right or justified, but she didn't go out and do it for pure enjoyment. Skylar is definitly a little ***** who I want to hate...and I still do. But Walt is the one we're supposed to hate, but can't.

everything walt has done has been for skylar and his childrens

I would definitely agree for his kids to an extent...but for Skylar?

If he were doing it for his family, he would've made his money and retired. With Gus out of the picture, he could run the car wash to make money or simply move his family out of town and out of danger. Walt continues to do what he does for him. He doesn't entirely like being Walt IMO and prefers to be Heisenberg now. Heisenberg allows him to be different, escape his family life, his high school teaching job, his cancer, etc. and be a badass. It became a thrill for him and the power is what he truly cares about...definitely not Skylar. The dialogue in the last episode between them shows hardly any love left. He's worried about her telling Hank or whoever about his operation...he could care less about Skylar's mental stability or he wouldn't continue to make her launder money into the car wash and all that jazz. Even what he does for Junior is to only gain admiration. He bought himself the fancy car first, he didn't get one for Junior until later. He looks out for numero uno and that's definitely not his family. For me, Walt loves power and not much else now.

I would definitely agree for his kids to an extent...but for Skylar?

If he were doing it for his family, he would've made his money and retired. With Gus out of the picture, he could run the car wash to make money or simply move his family out of town and out of danger. Walt continues to do what he does for him. He doesn't entirely like being Walt IMO and prefers to be Heisenberg now. Heisenberg allows him to be different, escape his family life, his high school teaching job, his cancer, etc. and be a badass. It became a thrill for him and the power is what he truly cares about...definitely not Skylar. The dialogue in the last episode between them shows hardly any love left. He's worried about her telling Hank or whoever about his operation...he could care less about Skylar's mental stability or he wouldn't continue to make her launder money into the car wash and all that jazz. Even what he does for Junior is to only gain admiration. He bought himself the fancy car first, he didn't get one for Junior until later. He looks out for numero uno and that's definitely not his family. For me, Walt loves power and not much else now.

Agreed. One of the things that Vince G, the creator said about this season is that the audience is going to turn on Walt, he truly will become "bad". Whatever they have in store for Walt is going to be pretty bad, that's why I think he ends up killing members of his family, I.e. Skyler

Walt uses his family as justification for what he has done but he hasn't actually done it for the well being of his family in a long time. I thought that is was pretty apparent that his ego took over early on, when the 'stay out of my territory' scene happened.

Walt is now addicted to absolute power / life and death control, things he lacked when he was just a chemistry teacher facing the threat of cancer.

Like any addict he has lost touch with reality and will stop at nothing to to satisfy his addiction.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/inside-rolling-stones-breaking-bad-cover-shoot-with-bryan-cranston-aaron-paul-20120801#ooid=drcDNqNTqOzqQ4SaPoiv-FcMhtVBK34A

Damn good episode. I wasn't too sure about Landry at the start of the episode, but now he doesn't seem so much like a rat. That poo was intense. And something tells me Walt is gonna take up for him.

TODD!!

WHAT THE fuging fug?

Brilliant episode! From the jubilation of the successful heist to the depths of Todd's act...

I couldn't say anything but "Holy poo" for a solid five minutes.

Guest Bwood

Yea that episode was insane.

Next week looks to have the same sort of intensity, I'm stoked.

Awesome episode. During the jubilation of the successful heist I couldn't help but wonder why Jesse didn't want to shoot Walt for risking his life for another 100 gallons of methylamene. And Todd is awesome. He's a soulless fug, but awesome.