Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunbunny

Don't know whether to laugh or cry

70 posts in this topic

Tractor will get him out! Seen door bad before and tractor makes it look easy!

hold up, let me ask-How big of a tractor are we using?

In reference to the title of the thread. Always better to laugh when given the choice.

And believe me, there are a lot worse situations your kid can get himself into at that age. If getting his truck stuck in the mud is the only thing you have to cry over, consider yourself blessed, take off your flip flops, get in the mud and enjoy having a great kid.

It's a kubota tractor. They're stuck about 12 miles from home.

I kept telling my husband last night while we were out there in the mud and the cold that at least we weren't sitting at his gf's house talking to her parents about a baby on the way.

The bottom of the doors or up to the windows?

If you can get a good hookup point that tractor will pull it out...

Just don't do this...

I'm heading back out there now. I'll post pics. I'm about ready to kill my son at the moment. He's being a dick and is pissing me off. Last I checked, my camry and the truck out in the driveway.

Sounds bad at the moment, but you will laugh about this at some point. Be thankful that it isn't drugs are alcohol that has you fuming.

if the worst thing dumbass 1 does is get his truck stuck mudding, you are doing good..

saintly compared to what I put my parents through.. like dimbee said, boys will be boys..

As a metrosexual who loves city life, hair gel, fine wine, and reading GQ and Esquire magazines, I have have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread but it does sound delightful.

Where does he mud at? I need some new spots.

Just saw the photos on FB. They really are stuck pretty good. lol

Sounds to me like a couple of great country boys. Nothing to worry about.

This! :iagree:

I bought a brand new Toyota straight off lot. Got off work that night, went 4 wheelin', I couldn't see out of the windows on my home!

The part about getting "unstuck" and not going home, that's part of the game. Pull it out and keep on going! :driving:

Sounds like fun to me. We used to say "if you don't get stuck' you ain't 4 wheelin'"!