Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunbunny

Don't know whether to laugh or cry

70 posts in this topic

Holy fug... that tractor could have pulled my house out of the mud... :lol:

We wanted to make sure it got the k5 out. lol

That tractor was in the field closest to where they were. We could have gone bigger or smaller.

Was honestly expecting worse but glad he is out.

I haz the pics!

First up, we have my son who I lovingly call dumbass 1.

leftsidek5.jpg

rightsidek5.jpg

Next up is dumbass 2, my son's best friend. It was dumbass 2's idea to go mudding in the first place.

jonathonstruck.jpg

Finally, after a morning of digging, we got dumbass 2's truck out. Dumbass 1's truck kept sinking. So I called in a favor to a family friend. This is what he brought out there.

jdtractor.jpg

Woohoo! I got to ride in the tractor on the way there! Bouncy but fun. I waved to everyone who passed us.

Finally it's out. It almost flipped over, though, when he was pulling it.

k5out.jpg

Awesome!! And i've been in deeper holes than that.

Bet he had a blast.

This reminds me of all the times i've had fun in my ol' jeep....and later, my 72 chevy pickup. Had a lot of great times.

Remember the jeep buried so deep, was sitting on it's rails.

Got the 72 chevy stuck in the middle of an unfamiliar creek/river i had no business being in at 1:30am.

Have done some stupid things in my rides. Live and learn.

Great pics!

Did I mention my son's girlfriend was with him last night, and she had to call her mom to come get her? ahahahaha

He's decided now that he wants to fix the blazer up instead of using it for mudding. Good choice, son. Your dad was close to giving it away after last night.

Oh, and my son's friend with the kubota tractor never showed up. Well, he never showed up with the tractor. He finally arrived after Ty's blazer was already out. I think he had tractor envy when he saw the JD. lol

This reminds me of all the times i've had fun in my ol' jeep....and later, my 72 chevy pickup. Had a lot of great times.

Remember the jeep buried so deep, was sitting on it's rails.

Got the 72 chevy stuck in the middle of an unfamiliar creek/river i had no business being in at 1:30am.

Have done some stupid things in my rides. Live and learn.

Great pics!

My son's other friend, who was just along for the ride, took pics this morning, too. Maybe I can get them from him.

Just curious, what is so fun about mudding?

Pics were awesome, reminded me of my younger years.