• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ubecool454

ubecool454

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:06 AM

I was at the game and the Panthers did us a favor by whupping up on us because on our message boards the stupid threads were growing...the TJ versus Schaub controversy n we are going to the superbowl etc. If we have to lose I don't mind losing to the Panthers since I'm a NC native and have always pulled for them but..lol. I'll make sure that I make a few of the Panthers home games next year and I try to catch them in New Orleans if if doesn't conflict with the Texans home game. Panthers on offense are fun to watch. They have a bright future with Newton who is a lot of fun to watch. Newton was smiling and laughing the whole game like he was playing a game..lol. You guys lost a lot of close games and with this being Riveras' first year that defense will be much improved and I look for the Panthers to return to the top very soon. Good luck the rest of the way.

#2 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:46 AM

Mario?

#3 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:18 AM

Mario?

Haha.

Thanks for stopping by. I say you guys just go crazy wishbone or something in the playoffs. I'm not knocking Yates or our beloved Jake, but your teams top two runningbacks seem to be pretty top shelf and should carry the ball until they can't anymore.

#4 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:22 AM

I was at the game and the Panthers did us a favor by whupping up on us because on our message boards the stupid threads were growing...the TJ versus Schaub controversy n we are going to the superbowl etc. If we have to lose I don't mind losing to the Panthers since I'm a NC native and have always pulled for them but..lol. I'll make sure that I make a few of the Panthers home games next year and I try to catch them in New Orleans if if doesn't conflict with the Texans home game. Panthers on offense are fun to watch. They have a bright future with Newton who is a lot of fun to watch. Newton was smiling and laughing the whole game like he was playing a game..lol. You guys lost a lot of close games and with this being Riveras' first year that defense will be much improved and I look for the Panthers to return to the top very soon. Good luck the rest of the way.

Feel free to stop more often sir. We welcome other fan bases' class members. I am personally glad to see the Texans' franchise turn the corner this year.

#5 dpm0409

dpm0409

Mojo So Dope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

Agreed. It's always refreshing to hear other teams fans perspectives on things when they aren't completely biased towards their own team and actually provide rational thought out opinions. :thumbsup:

#6 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,851 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

I'm not a trash talker or anything like that, but every week I always go to the ESPN Conversation posts' under who we are playing that week, and I was very impressed at the way Texan fans were chatting before and after the game; yeah they were pumped and confident...7 straight wins and playing a 4 win team..and yeah they had some smack talkers but after the game it just amazed me how some of the fans came on and congratulated the Panthers on the win....truly the 'classiest' NFL team in Texas :thumbsup:

#7 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

We've got the same thing going on here but it's Cam vs. The Golden Calf of Bristol!

#8 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:31 AM

Newton was smiling and laughing the whole game like he was playing a game..lol.

Yes. Like playing a game!

#9 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:43 PM

Nice post, I'm glad to see the Texans doing well and I hate it for them that they've had so many injuries. They are a really strong team.

#10 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,492 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

im guessing all the idiots cheer for the cowboys

#11 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,896 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:09 PM

North Carolina natives should be Panther fans, no?

Hope you guys make the super bowl. Last thing I want to see are the Steelers or Patriots in the super bowl.

#12 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,691 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:11 PM

im guessing all the idiots cheer for the cowboys

this.

i like the texans. i visited a few of the messageboards and i was amazed at how collectively intelligent the fanbase seemed. definitely pulling for the texans in the playoffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com