Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your fantasy story of the year?

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey KBRed, you know what to do

Posted · Report post

Every player that I drafted missed at least two games, four of them went to IR but I was able to just barely slide into the playoffs. I made it to the superbowl and we ended up with a tie so it went to tie breaker rules and those are very simple, the team with the better regular season record wins. After all the work building my team up from all the injuries I lose like that.

Posted · Report post

I started off terrible and lost 2 straight, but then I rallied and became the #1 team in my league. I ended up going to the championship game only to be destroyed 130-60 which was the least points I scored all year long. All of my players really picked a terrible day to not put up any points at all :(

Posted · Report post

drafted cam newton with the last pick in the draft in one league.

Posted · Report post

Lance moore going down last night with me up 2 pts. My brother had him and I beat him in the championship game. I played my worst possible wr's and flex and still managed to win.

CAM! WOAAAAAAHHHHH CAM.

Im fighting to make it a late round keeper league. I took Smith, Julio Jones & Cam all after round 10.

Posted · Report post

QB's

Romo

Vick

RB's

CJ1K

Mendenhall

SJax

Helu

Blount

WR's

Smitty

Dez

TE's

Gates

Graham

Def

Eagles

Steelers

Whoever I sat, went off. Whoever I played, sucked. I missed the playoffs...with that team.

Thats because that team sucks.

Posted · Report post

Last league I was a contender...up by 5 MNF until Brees felt he had to break the record.

I'm out.

Posted · Report post

Hey KBRed, you know what to do

tony-romo-pissed.jpg

Posted · Report post

Won my league, final roster:

QB-Brees, Cam, Moore

RB-Rice, Mathews, Greene, McGahee

WR-Smitty, Marshall, Brown, Floyd

TE-Celek, Ballard, Fasano

K-Bailey

D/ST-Raiders

Championship lineup in bold. I pretty much just picked up Moore and Fasano to keep others from picking them up going into the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

Was down by 3 points with a couple minutes to go on Monday Night. I have Breesus going and he has no one. Falcons go for it on 4th and 1 and don't get it on the 33. Breesus needs 30 yards for the record, I need a TD pass. Semi-short story shorter, Brees throws the TD pass to Sproles and I cash in big time.

$500 league, 12 teams. That TD gave me 4500 instead of 1000.

Thank you Breesus.

Posted · Report post

Every player that I drafted missed at least two games, four of them went to IR but I was able to just barely slide into the playoffs. I made it to the superbowl and we ended up with a tie so it went to tie breaker rules and those are very simple, the team with the better regular season record wins. After all the work building my team up from all the injuries I lose like that.

I'm not really sure what happened but I checked my league and I had actually won. One of my players had an extra point after stat corrections, the other guy will not be happy to see that.