Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ULTA Beauty store

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I had to go there last night to get my wife one last Christmas present. She wanted some kind of suitcase of beauty that has like 8 million different types of make-up. Holy sh*t that place is hard on the nose. My eyes watered and I could hardly breath. It is twice as potent as Bed, Bath, and Body Works. There is so much damn stuff in that place that I immediately blacked out and forgot what to get her. This is just a PSA for the men folk. If you have to go there, take one of these

evo5000-mask.jpg

And bring notes, a drawing, or something that will remind you what you are supposed to buy.

Posted · Report post

There are usually some smoke shows in there though.

Posted · Report post

meh. its not as bad as most places, just because there is so much space.

They literally have everything though.

Posted · Report post

Why you lie Southcak? We know you went in there to pick up the 55 gallon barrel of wax for your back.

:p

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's a wash cuz of all the hot chicks working there.

Posted · Report post

They have good deals on my tea tree hair product.

Posted · Report post

i love ulta!!!!

and yes, it's a total chick store

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I must be going to the wrong location, bc a lot of the chicks in the one near me are straight up busted and wear way too much hair/makeup products.

Hence why they work there...for the discounts

Posted · Report post

haha back when we had $ I was regularly buying gifts for the wife at the Cotswold store.

how many flat irons can one woman go through?!?!?!?

Posted · Report post

I had to go there last night to get my wife one last Christmas present. She wanted some kind of suitcase of beauty that has like 8 million different types of make-up. Holy sh*t that place is hard on the nose. My eyes watered and I could hardly breath. It is twice as potent as Bed, Bath, and Body Works. There is so much damn stuff in that place that I immediately blacked out and forgot what to get her. This is just a PSA for the men folk. If you have to go there, take one of these

evo5000-mask.jpg

And bring notes, a drawing, or something that will remind you what you are supposed to buy.

:rofl:

I must be going to the wrong location, bc a lot of the chicks in the one near me are straight up busted and wear way too much hair/makeup products.

Hence why they work there...for the discounts

:rofl:

Posted · Report post

haha back when we had $ I was regularly buying gifts for the wife at the Cotswold store.

how many flat irons can one woman go through?!?!?!?

have you not seen your wife's hair?? good lord, man....

I go thru mine about every year only b/c my dumbass leaves it on all the time and i burn it out..

Posted · Report post

"She'll love it, trust me I know!"

a2ynpu.jpg

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments