Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Bell vs. Bowers

51 posts in this topic

At least Chud has lots of film to look at the Buc's D and hopefully adjust. (fingers crossed)

Da'quan hasn't had a sack since the Carolina game which was his only sack all year. Bell just can't handle him.

Well, they looked awesome against us... I hadn't looked at their stats.

That being said, I now will remove my foot from my mouth. :lol:

Bowers is turning out to be a lot better than I thought he would. Sucks we have to face him twice a year. I wouldn't say that is going to win the game. We should win this just because we are a better team than them this year.

wished we had our pick in the 2nd

:lol: that match-up won't decide the game.

first, i expect that they will come into the game with a little better game plan to deal with him and even if they don't, he won't be more of a factor than he was in the last game.

This is a game decider even though Bell got owned last time and we killed them? Yeah good prediction.

wished we had our pick in the 2nd

Seriously, I was just thinking the same thing.

He may have had his only sack against us, but if you are looking at sacks from a rookie who isn't even on the field all the time to determine the potential then you're not doing it right. Also let's remember he came into the NFL with an injury. Let's also remember he was taken in the very late second round I believe, very close to when our rookie DT was taken (Fua?).

I can almost promise you in the future Bowers is going to be a factor for us vs. Buccs.

another one for you byron bell fugs

Rivera isn't going to read this and say, "Oh gee that baussneggar guy was right, what was I thinking?"

4 people like this

According to this guy, Rivera is a bell fug

another one for you byron bell fugs

UDFA + no offseason = respectable debut for Bell

3 people like this

A tackling dummy could of replicated this "respectable" showing from bell. Dude blew. And Ivan you're right. We'll have to suffer through another season with Bell just like we did with Legadu. Wasn't Rivera high on him too? Look where he's not playing this year.