Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Hillary thinks pirate attacks are hilarious

114 posts in this topic

Now I need to go jack off to my beloved Obama, I have a shrine to him in my closet and the candles need attention.

Are they made from Obama earwax?

You don't know how many miles I've logged trailing Obama campaign events with a truckload of ear swabs and DNA analysis equipment.

My, my ... you are a paranoid one, aren't you? You can "suspect" all you want ...

Well, Squirrels post above yours is kind of what I'm saying, but keep up the FUD!

I don't see what the big deal is, she stumbled on her words and laughed about it. That deserves 4 pages of wrath? Can't imagine what would happen if she farted... :lol:

I know this pirate situation is serious business and we all hate Hilary but jeez...

Ah yes, but if it was a Bush or some other republican there would be twice as much hate toward them.

Certainly there might be some, but it wouldn't come from me. That's the difference I see played out here all the time. I don't generalize, just that simple...

you know guys hillary has been a much better SOS so far than Obama has been president I'm not sure why you guys are so pissy

republicans need to update their 1990s playbook of vilifying hillary for no good reason

you know guys hillary has been a much better SOS so far than Obama has been president I'm not sure why you guys are so pissy

WTF? Give me just a few random examples of this to prove you're just not being a Panthro.

A vagina-dominating Genius?

A vagina-dominating Genius?

A dumbass.

WTF? Give me just a few random examples of this to prove you're just not being a Panthro.

She was influential in the appointment of George Mitchell as special east envoy, which showed she was more than willing to defer to someone with more experience. She has a long history of calling out china for its human rights abuses and did so almost immediately after becoming SOS.

She started out immediately by going around and basically apologizing for the Bush administration which, regardless of a person's political orientation, was obviously a necessary and much needed move.

she's gone out of her way to get turkey back on board, and supposedly has made movements to get them to acknowledge the armenian genocide, which probably will never happen but hey it's a nice start.

she believes in climate change, which is a nice departure from things the bush administration did, like appointing conservative hitmen to be in charge of nasa, for example.

She wants to include iranian representation at the next NATO meeting about Iraq, which would seem an obvious move, considering their geographic location and political/military involvement with the country.

she actually pointed out that settlers taking Palestinian land and the IDF blowing up everything in sight might actually be harmful to pacifying the Palestinians.

she also finally brought up the inconvenient truth about american arms and drug usage fueling the atrocities in mexico which kinda signaled the administration might be willing to adopt sensible drug laws.

Very well. I'm sorry for threatening to label you as a ne'er do well Panthro.

EDIT: On second thought though, couldn't you think of more reasons than THAT to account for Obama's superiority thus far? If not, then I may try, though I may prove myself to be no more than a useless Panthro.