Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Hillary thinks pirate attacks are hilarious

114 posts in this topic

A vagina-dominating Genius?

A vagina-dominating Genius?

A dumbass.

WTF? Give me just a few random examples of this to prove you're just not being a Panthro.

She was influential in the appointment of George Mitchell as special east envoy, which showed she was more than willing to defer to someone with more experience. She has a long history of calling out china for its human rights abuses and did so almost immediately after becoming SOS.

She started out immediately by going around and basically apologizing for the Bush administration which, regardless of a person's political orientation, was obviously a necessary and much needed move.

she's gone out of her way to get turkey back on board, and supposedly has made movements to get them to acknowledge the armenian genocide, which probably will never happen but hey it's a nice start.

she believes in climate change, which is a nice departure from things the bush administration did, like appointing conservative hitmen to be in charge of nasa, for example.

She wants to include iranian representation at the next NATO meeting about Iraq, which would seem an obvious move, considering their geographic location and political/military involvement with the country.

she actually pointed out that settlers taking Palestinian land and the IDF blowing up everything in sight might actually be harmful to pacifying the Palestinians.

she also finally brought up the inconvenient truth about american arms and drug usage fueling the atrocities in mexico which kinda signaled the administration might be willing to adopt sensible drug laws.

Very well. I'm sorry for threatening to label you as a ne'er do well Panthro.

EDIT: On second thought though, couldn't you think of more reasons than THAT to account for Obama's superiority thus far? If not, then I may try, though I may prove myself to be no more than a useless Panthro.

glad to see i'm not the only person who doesn't blindly buy into hilary hate. i've never understood it, personally. i was 50/50 in the primaries and ended up voting for obama because hilary comes down on the side of censorship too much for me.

but i think she would be a fine president.

glad to see i'm not the only person who doesn't blindly buy into hilary hate. i've never understood it, personally. i was 50/50 in the primaries and ended up voting for obama because hilary comes down on the side of censorship too much for me.

but i think she would be a fine president.

many people on both sides are intimidated by and resentful of hillary. she's essentially a desexed, pure politician, and that freaks a lot of people out, especially on the right where the ideal woman is still that glazed over, vapid 50s stereotype.

sarah palin's modest success could be attributed to her reliance on her looks instead of content, her attitude more than her ideas, her smile more than speech. she was the complete opposite of hillary in every way. supporting someone like her is sexist in itself.

of course palin has no become the pure embodiment of what those on the right have been taught Reagan was, so she's even more scary.

I never hated Hillary. I never respected her, either. Why? No one would know who she was if she wasn't the wife of Bill Clinton. The man cheats on her left and right. She's obviously using him to obtain power. But everyone who has ever dealt with her can't stand her. She ran a campaign for several months, got taken to the woodshed by Obama early on, finally won a primary and proclaimed "I've found my voice." Ummm, excuse me? After all these months and probably two years of planning this run, you're just now finding your voice?

All that being said, I think she can be a decent SOS. So far, so good. Probably won't take long before she stabs Obama in the back, though.

I think it could also be said that without Hillary, no one would have known who Bill Clinton was either.

Clearly their marriage is different than most peoples, but there are certainly a lot of couples for whom fidelity is not a big requirement. To me, that's their business, and whatever the arrangement, it works in a way that benefits them both.

Hillarys negatives as a person and her arrogance at the beginning of the campaign definitely did her in - she's a better politician than a campaigner no doubt. But she's smart, pragmatic, and is still married to one of the better foreign relations Presidents of our lifetime. She's a huge step up from Condi Rice for sure.

I think it could also be said that without Hillary, no one would have known who Bill Clinton was either.

Clearly their marriage is different than most peoples, but there are certainly a lot of couples for whom fidelity is not a big requirement. To me, that's their business, and whatever the arrangement, it works in a way that benefits them both.

Hillarys negatives as a person and her arrogance at the beginning of the campaign definitely did her in - she's a better politician than a campaigner no doubt. But she's smart, pragmatic, and is still married to one of the better foreign relations Presidents of our lifetime. She's a huge step up from Condi Rice for sure.

Do you think she is gay? Not that it matters, just wondering if you think so. I can't decide. I think she would actually be better suited to lead if she was.

Do you think she is gay? Not that it matters, just wondering if you think so. I can't decide. I think she would actually be better suited to lead if she was.

how in the name of god would her sexuality make her a better leader?

She's obviously using him to obtain power.

heh, heh. look at this vapid *****. just fuging this guy for power. heh.

how in the name of god would her sexuality make her a better leader?

I agree...your homosexuality certainly doesn't make you a better forum poster.