113 replies to this topic

#106 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,850 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:40 AM

Do you think she is gay? Not that it matters, just wondering if you think so. I can't decide. I think she would actually be better suited to lead if she was.

how in the name of god would her sexuality make her a better leader?

#107 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,850 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:41 AM

She's obviously using him to obtain power.

heh, heh. look at this vapid *****. just fuging this guy for power. heh.

#108 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:41 AM

I agree...your homosexuality certainly doesn't make you a better forum poster.

#109 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:09 AM

I think more people would respect her.

#110 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,850 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:18 AM

I think more people would respect her.

more people as in who? republicans? of course not. all one has to do is point to barney frank as an example that they'll use any perceived slight against whomever. furthermore, one of the favorite pejoratives of the right is the accusation of san fransicko values, obviously a pretty transparent accusation.

gays? the gay community already loves Hillary, as evidenced by the election numbers between her and barack obama.

DLC and Blue Dawgs already love her because she and her husband were the flag bearers of their movement.

Farther left are never going to like her because she's a republican in sheep's clothing despite what morons on the right like to scream.

i mean do you have any particular, solid reason why her coming out as being bi or lesbian would make her a better leader? if you want, you can just admit you were talking out of your ass and I'll let this slide.

#111 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

more people as in who? republicans? of course not. all one has to do is point to barney frank as an example that they'll use any perceived slight against whomever. furthermore, one of the favorite pejoratives of the right is the accusation of san fransicko values, obviously a pretty transparent accusation.

gays? the gay community already loves Hillary, as evidenced by the election numbers between her and barack obama.

DLC and Blue Dawgs already love her because she and her husband were the flag bearers of their movement.

Farther left are never going to like her because she's a republican in sheep's clothing despite what morons on the right like to scream.

i mean do you have any particular, solid reason why her coming out as being bi or lesbian would make her a better leader? if you want, you can just admit you were talking out of your ass and I'll let this slide.

I'm not talking about the far left or the far right. Those people don't matter in elections any way. They cancel each other out. It's always the battle for the middle.

I think more people would respect Hillary in terms of why she put up with Bill's crap for all these years if they found out she's gay. Some would be spooked by her coming out, but most people in the middle don't care about that any more.

It's just my gut feeling. You don't have to agree with it. I know I would see her as more of a human being I can relate to if she was to come out because frankly, I can't relate to someone who publicly gets embarrassed by her hubby time and again and stays with him. What kind of example is that for a leader?

Edited by Meat, 14 April 2009 - 10:34 AM.

#112 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,850 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

It's always the battle for the middle.

what do you think the DLC or Blue Dawgs are? Do you just not know?

It's just my gut feeling. You don't have to agree with it.

well you know what if you can't cogently defend it maybe you should disregard it

I can't relate to someone who publicly gets embarrassed by her hubby time and again and stays with him. What kind of example is that for a leader?

not the kind for someone who obsesses over insignificant trivialities

#113 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,771 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

The same people that are shocked and appalled at her sticking with Bill are the same people that would be shocked and appalled at her being gay, IMHO.

#114 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,850 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

oh god she stayed with bill however will she deal with China's fourth rate air force

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.