Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pelosi wants gun registration

51 posts in this topic

Posted

neither, but thanks for trying. And explain to me how what i said would make me a larouche toadie? Sorry i was only born in 88 and he went to jail around that time so i guess i'm just to damn naive to understand. See what i did there?

And you are correct that nothing fb related is going on right now, thats why i'm hoping big time for peppers to do something so we can actually take about something that will not lead to the same old political bs that has gone on for 200 years.

Posted

Thanks for correcting a history major (part of my double major along with business) whos currently working on his dissertation in American History among other things.

Guess I'll need to keep my scholarly work more detailed as I glance over the so politically correct tinderbox.

Posted

Thanks for correcting a history major (part of my double major along with business) whos currently working on his dissertation in American History among other things.

Guess I'll need to keep my scholarly work more detailed as I glance over the so politically correct tinderbox.

not to take anything away from you fellow history major but the treasury and major brokerage firms are ran by folks who majored in finance and biz.

means as much as stale coffee..but i know what you mean

Posted

see, any attempt to pass sensible gun legislation is just the first step to taking away guns.

because you seefalskhdf;aklshdf;lakshralskdn.alsdkf;alksdhfa;sdkjf

Posted

perhaps you sheeple should open your eyes

might i suggest some glenn beck or alex jones

Posted

love me some beck, man's a patriot.

[ame="

"]
[/ame]

Posted

glenn beck is an absolute lunatic

true story he won't drink tap water

Posted

It wouldn't surprise me, after watching Beck a few times I agree with the young turks guy that Beck is headed for some kind of meltdown.

Posted

Our founding forefathers gave us the second amendment. Didn't these men who gave us the right to own firearms just finish standing up to a disenfranchised government? Now why would these men want to arm the citizens of the country they were governing?

Oh and looking at the tobacco taxes/restrictions, how much longer do you think it will be before tobacco is banned? What's after that?

And no I don't buy into either party's agenda because they are both as fuged up as a football bat, well no, I could find a use for a football bat.

Posted

Our founding forefathers gave us the second amendment. Didn't these men who gave us the right to own firearms just finish standing up to a disenfranchised government?

yes those land owning white males who didn't think women needed the right to vote and thought slavery was cool and also had the equivalent of a 9th grade education had it all figured out

Oh and looking at the tobacco taxes/restrictions, how much longer do you think it will be before tobacco is banned? What's after that?

they make too much money on them they'll never be banned.

And no I don't buy into either party's agenda because they are both as fuged up as a football bat, well no, I could find a use for a football bat.

make sure to lube up first

Posted

make sure to lube up first
I heard you liked it dry

Posted

I heard you liked it dry

turns me on to hear the bitch moan