Photo
- - - - -

Pelosi wants gun registration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#31 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

glenn beck is an absolute lunatic

true story he won't drink tap water

#32 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:53 PM

It wouldn't surprise me, after watching Beck a few times I agree with the young turks guy that Beck is headed for some kind of meltdown.

#33 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

Our founding forefathers gave us the second amendment. Didn't these men who gave us the right to own firearms just finish standing up to a disenfranchised government? Now why would these men want to arm the citizens of the country they were governing?
Oh and looking at the tobacco taxes/restrictions, how much longer do you think it will be before tobacco is banned? What's after that?
And no I don't buy into either party's agenda because they are both as fuged up as a football bat, well no, I could find a use for a football bat.

#34 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

Our founding forefathers gave us the second amendment. Didn't these men who gave us the right to own firearms just finish standing up to a disenfranchised government?

yes those land owning white males who didn't think women needed the right to vote and thought slavery was cool and also had the equivalent of a 9th grade education had it all figured out

Oh and looking at the tobacco taxes/restrictions, how much longer do you think it will be before tobacco is banned? What's after that?

they make too much money on them they'll never be banned.

And no I don't buy into either party's agenda because they are both as fuged up as a football bat, well no, I could find a use for a football bat.

make sure to lube up first

#35 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:02 PM

I heard you liked it dry

#36 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

I heard you liked it dry

turns me on to hear the bitch moan

#37 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:19 PM

yes those land owning white males who didn't think women needed the right to vote and thought slavery was cool and also had the equivalent of a 9th grade education had it all figured out

they make too much money on them they'll never be banned.

Too bad those backward, redneck, hillbillies didn't have you around to lead them! HAHAHA! Man, do you love to prove your not as smart as you think you are?

Just the entire WOMEN AND SLAVERY thing you lose big points on...HISTORICAL CONTEXT! Maybe, if they had been smart enough back then, they coulda focused on space exploration and quantum physics a little more, ya think?

#38 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

HISTORICAL CONTEXT!

... I think you just reinforced his point for him.

#39 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

... I think you just reinforced his point for him.

;)

#40 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:10 PM

Jefferson was seething when they decided to ignore the slavery issue in 1776. Not that they were all for it, but they decided to fight that battle another day. There is nothing they can do about the 2A, just as they can do nothing about the others. I don't see what the debate is. Either you believe on the US Constitution, or you do not (Most of DC, past and present)

#41 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

Jefferson was seething when they decided to ignore the slavery issue in 1776.

*plantation owner who made a substantial fortune on slavery, fuged his slaves, enslaved at least one of his own children*
*vigorously defends slavery and the 3/5th weighted vote*
*wins US presidential election due to the slave count*

#42 Sheldon Wolowizard

Sheldon Wolowizard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

I am against gun registration. The main reason being is I for one in no way believe that this is being done for the good of the nation. I believe that certain people want to compile a list of potential threats to the government. Think I'm going overboard but I don't believe the government has my best interest at heart. If and when it is decided to remove guns from private owners, there will be a list of who has them, what type and how much. It's a list of what resistance to expect. Do the police storm the house or just blow it up and call it a gas leak. Eventually I believe it will come to that when the communists try and take over. Call it a conspiracy theory, but it seems way to close to that theory right now for me to sleep in peace.

#43 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:37 PM

*plantation owner who made a substantial fortune on slavery, fuged his slaves, enslaved at least one of his own children*
*vigorously defends slavery and the 3/5th weighted vote*
*wins US presidential election due to the slave count*

That was a Northern deal to lesson the South's influence, I don't think a man from Virginia would vigorously defend it as it would not be in his best interest to resist... Just sayin'... Otherwise, yes, yes he did...

#44 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

That was a Northern deal to lesson the South's influence, I don't think a man from Virginia would vigorously defend it as it would not be in his best interest to resist... Just sayin'... Otherwise, yes, yes he did...

Mintal, what was Jefferson like?

#45 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:42 PM

i am against gun registration. The main reason being is i for one in no way believe that this is being done for the good of the nation. I believe that certain people want to compile a list of potential threats to the government. Think i'm going overboard but i don't believe the government has my best interest at heart. If and when it is decided to remove guns from private owners, there will be a list of who has them, what type and how much. It's a list of what resistance to expect. Do the police storm the house or just blow it up and call it a gas leak. Eventually i believe it will come to that when the communists try and take over. Call it a conspiracy theory, but it seems way to close to that theory right now for me to sleep in peace.

teh communists?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com