Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Cat Talks About Cam

10 posts in this topic

Posted

It's just a blurb in Peter King's Week 16 picks, but it's something. . .

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/12/22/week.16/index.html?sct=nfl_t12_a2

"You know what I love about Cam?" owner Jerry Richardson of the Panthers told me the other day about Cam Newton. "He hates to lose. He really hates to lose. That's something I really like to see in our team leaders." It's taken Newton about five months to become one of the main ones on this team.

Posted

We need more guys with that attitude, those who refuse to give up. Attitude was one thing I was hoping to see Rivera change. We need swagger as an entire team.

Posted

Superbowl 2013

Posted

Superbowl 2013

Possible. Need to address the DL and maybe OL some, LB and DB's will need an upgrade and for God's sake FIND A #2 WR!!!!

Posted

Possible. Need to address the DL and maybe OL some, LB and DB's will need an upgrade and for God's sake FIND A #2 WR!!!!

Dude that's like everything...

Posted

Dude that's like everything...
My band's ready to gig as soon as we get a guitar player, keyboard player along with bass, drums and singer.
1 person likes this

Posted

We need more guys with that attitude, those who refuse to give up. Attitude was one thing I was hoping to see Rivera change. We need swagger as an entire team.

I as well.. It takes time for the tides to change.. If Rivera sticks by his plan that this year is an audition and those who don't cut it are gone, that'll be a drastic change from our last regime who kept everyone until their wheels fell off..

1 person likes this

Posted

eat sh1t and die peter king

Posted

Jerry's right. Cam is the s**t

Posted

I as well.. It takes time for the tides to change.. If Rivera sticks by his plan that this year is an audition and those who don't cut it are gone, that'll be a drastic change from our last regime who kept everyone until their wheels fell off..

I keep hearing RR say in his radio interviews that his players are either.......

"going to get better or we're going to move on."

I love it.