Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Cat Talks About Cam

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It's just a blurb in Peter King's Week 16 picks, but it's something. . .

[url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/12/22/week.16/index.html?sct=nfl_t12_a2[/url]

[quote]
"You know what I love about Cam?" owner Jerry Richardson of the Panthers told me the other day about Cam Newton. "He hates to lose. He really hates to lose. That's something I really like to see in our team leaders." It's taken Newton about five months to become one of the main ones on this team.
[/quote]

Posted · Report post

We need more guys with that attitude, those who refuse to give up. Attitude was one thing I was hoping to see Rivera change. We need swagger as an entire team.

Posted · Report post

Superbowl 2013

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mvp2011']Superbowl 2013[/QUOTE]

Possible. Need to address the DL and maybe OL some, LB and DB's will need an upgrade and for God's sake FIND A #2 WR!!!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Highlandfire']Possible. Need to address the DL and maybe OL some, LB and DB's will need an upgrade and for God's sake FIND A #2 WR!!!![/QUOTE]

Dude that's like everything...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='N1kkadeemuz']Dude that's like everything...[/QUOTE] My band's ready to gig as soon as we get a guitar player, keyboard player along with bass, drums and singer.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jackofalltrades']We need more guys with that attitude, those who refuse to give up. Attitude was one thing I was hoping to see Rivera change. We need swagger as an entire team.[/QUOTE]

I as well.. It takes time for the tides to change.. If Rivera sticks by his plan that this year is an audition and those who don't cut it are gone, that'll be a drastic change from our last regime who kept everyone until their wheels fell off..
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

eat sh1t and die peter king

Posted · Report post

Jerry's right. Cam is the s**t

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bleys']I as well.. It takes time for the tides to change.. If Rivera sticks by his plan that this year is an audition and those who don't cut it are gone, that'll be a drastic change from our last regime who kept everyone until their wheels fell off..[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing RR say in his radio interviews that his players are either.......

"going to get better or we're going to move on."

I love it.