Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teeray

Cam and this offense....

8 posts in this topic

bump...this thread is underrated

1 person likes this

This offense is tits. Not dicks.

You know what! Screw you guys!! I worked really hard on this thread and you guys just cycle it through??

I did a google search for *boner gifs* and everything. Which my wife saw because I left it in the search box and was a little confused to say the least.

Merry Christmas.

1 person likes this

anyone else wondering why teeray was looking at this particular gif?

Eww. Just imagine all the other images that popped up when he started his search for the right .gif :leaving:

Nope.

• Topics

• Cam will get the calls.  The hits to Cam head was too much of a talking point in a negative manner towards the NFL last year.  The discussion on the hits to his head were part of the reason this rule change was made.  NFL tried to paint the picture that Cam was being treated the same as other QBs while coming up with new ways to say he wasn't protected by the rule when an obvious miss call was made.  Ex. wrapping technique when hit low in the pocket.  Posture when hit in the pocket in the head.  Then this offseason they change the rule to make it look like they were proactive in protecting players.  Cam will get the calls and they will toot their own horn saying how the change in the rule is working.
    • I would die with a smile on my face.
    • God I hope that's a smokescreen comment.