Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Favorite Cam TD so far?

31 posts in this topic

I was waiting all year for Cam to run for a long touchdown. I have to say today's touchdown run is definitely my favorite so far.

I was waiting all year for Cam to run for a long touchdown. I have to say today's touchdown run is definitely my favorite so far.
amen

I didn't know he was THAT fast. People kept saying he had just average speed..but..maybe hes just so big he looks faster than he really is...like Lebron...either way that was amazing. Love it..

The first Td to Smitty in AZ. That moment was surreal. Cams first big play as Panthers QB. I couldnt stop yelling "WE'RE BLACK! WE'RE BLACK!" :cam:

fify.

That's all we could talk about in my house today...is how fast he really is. Not only that but his ability to juke, fake, and cut is just crazy.

Wow @ y'all. Cam Pass to SS when he stiff armed Malcolm Jenkins coming down after the catch and ran for the TD AND roughed up Jenkins?!! HANDS DOWN BEST

we were doing the wave at the stadium when he broke that run it was awesome

Wow @ y'all. Cam Pass to SS when he stiff armed Malcolm Jenkins coming down after the catch and ran for the TD AND roughed up Jenkins?!! HANDS DOWN BEST

The best part of that was the fact that Smitty got in his celebration, then yoked up Jenkins..

Yea, the pass to Smitty vs NO was my favorite so far. Honorable mentions are the Arizona game, the run today, pass to Lafell today, and I can't remember which game it was but the pass where he threw a straight laser to Naanee in the middle of the end zone. Might have been the first TB game.

Hey now smitty-rams is like the highlight of the franchise. Cam is awesome but thrilling plays that decide playoff games are a rare breed

in no particular order - the first TD to Smitty, the touchdown run today, the pass to Smitty verse the Saints (Smitty's catch and J-stews monster block made that play for me)

All of them. Its so hard to choose. But that run today showed me that Cam has a whole other gear I hadn't seen yet. This kid is just flat out special. I love being right.