30 replies to this topic

#16 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,967 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:19 PM

The first Td to Smitty in AZ. That moment was surreal. Cams first big play as Panthers QB. I couldnt stop yelling "WE'RE BLACK! WE'RE BLACK!" :cam:

fify.

#17 trev230ex

trev230ex

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:25 PM

That's all we could talk about in my house today...is how fast he really is. Not only that but his ability to juke, fake, and cut is just crazy.

#18 NJ.Vision

NJ.Vision

Panther Member

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:35 PM

Wow @ y'all. Cam Pass to SS when he stiff armed Malcolm Jenkins coming down after the catch and ran for the TD AND roughed up Jenkins?!! HANDS DOWN BEST

#19 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

we were doing the wave at the stadium when he broke that run it was awesome

#20 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:45 PM

Wow @ y'all. Cam Pass to SS when he stiff armed Malcolm Jenkins coming down after the catch and ran for the TD AND roughed up Jenkins?!! HANDS DOWN BEST

The best part of that was the fact that Smitty got in his celebration, then yoked up Jenkins..

#21 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,475 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

Yea, the pass to Smitty vs NO was my favorite so far. Honorable mentions are the Arizona game, the run today, pass to Lafell today, and I can't remember which game it was but the pass where he threw a straight laser to Naanee in the middle of the end zone. Might have been the first TB game.

#22 dugbug

dugbug

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

Hey now smitty-rams is like the highlight of the franchise. Cam is awesome but thrilling plays that decide playoff games are a rare breed

#23 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,845 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:14 PM

in no particular order - the first TD to Smitty, the touchdown run today, the pass to Smitty verse the Saints (Smitty's catch and J-stews monster block made that play for me)

#24 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:31 PM

All of them. Its so hard to choose. But that run today showed me that Cam has a whole other gear I hadn't seen yet. This kid is just flat out special. I love being right.

#25 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,263 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:49 PM

Cam's 49-yard TD run today was electric, and unbelievable, seeing his breakaway speed for a guy that big. My jaw just dropped on that one.

#26 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,387 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

For me it was the 49- yard sprint to the promise land today. Once he got through the first couple lines of defense I was astonished to see him break away like he did. The two Bucs secondary players struggled to catch up to Cam and it was amusing to watch whoever try to drag him down by his arm before he crossed the goal line.

:cam:

Edited by OnlyPantherfaninMaine, 24 December 2011 - 10:59 PM.

#27 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

To me it's easy, and here's why:

Today's LaFell TD for numerous reasons.

He made the throw that everybody said he couldn't make.
He stood in their under duress, read the defense, and made a Prolific throw.

LaFell did the rest, with a little help from Smitty. It was the turning point in the game, the blowout began after that.

#28 jb_online

jb_online

Nag, Nag, Nag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:03 AM

I can't argue with that... in fact, you've convinced me. The whole play is like poetry... you see the REAL Steve Smith here. That is one guy who is vertically smaller than me who I would never mess with - I'm intimidated sitting in front of the TV.

And of course, Newton makes the play by staying upright in the collapsing pocket and making a hell of a throw.

#29 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,701 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:25 AM

Also this play is now our franchise long passing td! the previous was 89 yards way back in 95!

To me it's easy, and here's why:

Today's LaFell TD for numerous reasons.

He made the throw that everybody said he couldn't make.
He stood in their under duress, read the defense, and made a Prolific throw.

LaFell did the rest, with a little help from Smitty. It was the turning point in the game, the blowout began after that.

#30 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:52 AM

I didn't know he was THAT fast. People kept saying he had just average speed..but..maybe hes just so big he looks faster than he really is...like Lebron...either way that was amazing. Love it..

The bigger you are the slower you look

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com