#16 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:29 PM

Funny how no one seems to comment in the threads that are of actual importance. They always revert back to the political reality show soap opera.

#17 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:48 PM

#18 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:14 PM

I dont see how the government could convince people to go to war with Iran so soon after the whole Iraq fiasco

#19 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:16 PM

I dont see how the government could convince people to go to war with Iran so soon after the whole Iraq fiasco

Well, for starters, they think we're that stupid.

#20 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

When has "convincing the people" ever stoped us from invading another country

#21 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

No need to invade, a few years of political subversion will make Iran prime for civil war. If need be we can get them into a war with Iraq or even Israel just for fun. We can create civil strife and hopefully bring them into a situation similar to Syria.

Beyond nukes, Iran's military poses no threat and they know using a nuclear device would instantly mean the world turning against them. Turkey is the true military power in the ME and they are currently a NATO country.

Edited by Razzy, 27 December 2011 - 10:03 PM.

#22 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

True, there should never be a need to invade...however invasion and WWIII is on the agenda regardless. It's always been part of the plan. Whether they get around to pulling it off or not is another story.

#23 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:52 PM

no mention of a carrier battle group or secret airfield, calling shens

#24 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

no mention of a carrier battle group or secret airfield, calling shens

There are some distinct geopolitical rumblings occurring in the general region surrounding Iran that is quite concerning for someone like myself and I'm sure Tehran as well.

This includes a major sale of cutting-edge F-15SA fighter jets to Saudi Arabia, Iran spotting the John C. Stennis aircraft carrier entering the Strait of Hormuz, a sale of advanced missile interceptor systems to the United Arab Emirates, warnings from the Russian envoy to the United Nations of global destabilization in 2012 and new awards for Raytheon for the AESA radar system and contracts for US/NATO missile systems.

After Iran threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz if the West continued to push for sanctions on Iranian oil exports, the United States' Fifth Fleet out of Bahrain countered with similar saber-rattling.

The Iranian navy chief, Admiral Habibollah Sayyari, stated that closing the Strait of Hormuz would be "easier than drinking a glass of water."

"Anyone who threatens to disrupt freedom of navigation in an international strait is clearly outside the community of nations; any disruption will not be tolerated," the Fifth Fleet responded in an e-mail to Reuters.

Iran is currently engaged in a massive 10-day-long naval exercise in international waters near the Strait of Hormuz, in an apparent attempt to show their naval might in the region.
Yesterday Russia Today published an article based on reports from the official Iranian news agency, IRNA, which stated that an Iranian warplane had spotted an American aircraft carrier as it was entering the Gulf of Oman from the Persian Gulf.

This report also comes from Admiral Sayyari, who told IRNA, "An Iranian vessel and surveillance plane have tracked, filmed and photographed a US aircraft carrier as it was entering the Gulf of Oman from the Persian Gulf."

Sayyari also stated that the US fleet would be "warned by Iranian forces" if it were to move into the area of the Iranian naval exercise.

It is unclear if they mean a peaceful warning, perhaps via radio contact, or a more forceful warning, which could very well bring retaliation from the American fleet.

Yesterday the US Navy confirmed that the aircraft carrier John C. Stennis was indeed traveling to the Gulf of Oman with guided-missile cruiser Mobile Bay and several other vessels.

Lieutenant Rebecca Rebarich, the spokesperson for the US Fifth Fleet stated that this was merely a "pre-planned, routine transit" due to the fact that the group was headed to provide support for coalition forces in Afghanistan.

Regardless, the timing of the "routine transit" and the route they are following is quite suspicious and likely a matter for concern on the part of the Iranian navy.

There is also the deal between the United States and Saudi Arabia for $29.4 billion worth of new F-15SA fighter jets manufactured by Boeing.

This includes 84 brand new aircraft and the modernization of 70 existing aircraft, along with the required munitions, spare parts, training, maintenance and logistics.

http://endthelie.com.../#axzz1i57DFlbF

Ask and you shall receive.

#25 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,620 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:27 PM

Wow you morons.

First of all the federal judge signed a default judgment against Iran. A default judgment against another country is meaningless. Ask your lawyer buddies and they will tell you it was likely an administrative issue that the media picked up upon.

A default judgment simply means the defense didn't show up.

Are you surprised Iran didn't send a team of lawyers to NYC?

:lol:

Secondly we have all been following the Iran headlines for the past 25 years and literally every 1-3 months there is an article suggesting Iran is evil and we (or Israel) are on the verge of attack. Yet curiously we never do. I'll post some article is you don't believe me.

I find it hilarious when the conspiracy theorists are tricked by the MSM. Keep it up retards.

#26 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:30 PM

You completely missed the point HP, and you're calling people morons. I laugh at you sir.

#27 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:00 AM

Prelude to WWIII

funny you should say that considering the first two world wars started and progressed while the US was sitting back and not meddling in foreign affairs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.