9 replies to this topic

#1 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,850 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

Making the trip to Raliegh for my first ever live Canes game and only my second live hockey game. I'm not a huge fan of hockey, but I'm catching on. My cousin is giving us two lower bowl tix, their season seats, for free. Food and gas is all we have to pay for.

The atmosphere at the games looks amazing, can't wait to experience it live.

#2 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:36 AM

Making the trip to Raliegh for my first ever live Canes game and only my second live hockey game. I'm not a huge fan of hockey, but I'm catching on. My cousin is giving us two lower bowl tix, their season seats, for free. Food and gas is all we have to pay for.

The atmosphere at the games looks amazing, can't wait to experience it live.

The atmosphere's even better when they're actually good. Hockey gets alot of flack for being an unwatchable sport on TV but live there's nothing better. Hope you enjoy it!

#3 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,850 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:29 AM

That's baseball for me, unless it's the postseason I can't watch it on tv. I know they suck this year, but I'm still learning the game and look forward to it. I actually like watching the Canes on tv.

#4 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,542 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

The atmosphere's even better when they're actually good. Hockey gets alot of flack for being an unwatchable sport on TV but live there's nothing better. Hope you enjoy it!

Which I have no idea why. Hockey has the most action than any other major sport.

#5 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

Only problem with watching hockey on TV is losing sight of the puck. I mostly watch online streams so that becomes even harder.

#6 jb_online

jb_online

Nag, Nag, Nag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

I'm a huge Hurricanes fan and it's true, hockey is the most exciting sport. I don't have any trouble following the action, after watching it long enough you get an instinctual awareness of what's going on and who has the puck based on how the other players are reacting.

I have to watch online streams, too. Picture quality sucks...

You are going to the Devils game? That will be a fun one. Have a great trip!

#7 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,819 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:36 AM

You wont be dissapointed. Watching Hockey live is one of the greatest sports to watch. Plus the RBC is usually rocking.

#8 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

I'll be there tonight too! GO CANES

#9 jb_online

jb_online

Nag, Nag, Nag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:54 PM

We beat NJ, Sutter gets a shortie and Cam Ward scores a goal! And I missed it all because I went on a date.

You must have had a great time, Jackofalltrades. Give us your opinion of your first game when you get the time. I'm dying to hear what it was like for you. Thanks man.

#10 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:04 AM

I was at the game not expecting a whole lot but tonight was awesome! the atmosphere was amazing!

I taunted the poo out of hedberg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com