Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Breese said "as we win next week"

309 posts in this topic

Your D is classy. Don't make me find Greg Williams quotes.

Here's a good one I saw today:

"The folks at the Super Dome are about as prepared for this record being broken as they were for Katrina".

Hilarious. :D

that doesn't even make sense, it isn't funny. just reflects bad on the good posters here who don't act like this is 4chan.

2 people like this

Wasn't Marino considered as the best that never won a SB? Well, Breese has a SB and the record... Don't seem that crazy to me.

Marino did it when CBs were allowed to play football. Brees/Rodgers/Brady et al are playing in an era where WRs have a divine right to the football.

To lock up 1st round bye. If Saints lose, 49ers (likely) get it.

Come on dont speak if youre clueless.

classy. the huddle never ceases to amaze me. maybe a few of you can add some hurricane jokes.

The hurricane missed you. It was your lousy levees (that you didn't fix, diverting the money instead) that failed.

Then you decided to leave your buses parked, waiting for someone else to evacuate the people that decided to ignore the evacuation order.

No sympathy here.

1 person likes this

Wasn't Marino considered as the best that never won a SB? Well, Breese has a SB and the record... Don't seem that crazy to me.

ummm marinos 1984 season still shits all over any qbs season

and brees isnt even the best qb in the nfc

I knew you couldn't contain your ability to post something stupid.

Marino has had a hold, or still owns, every significant passing record in NFL history-in an era where recievers can get mugged as they godown the sideline.

Brees is a Dan Fouts numbers compiler whose mark on history will be minimal.

Seriously TCF, I knew you were one of the newer and less edcuated posters here, but I really didn't know you were this stupid.

that doesn't even make sense, it isn't funny. just reflects bad on the good posters here who don't act like this is 4chan.

Well, y'see, the Saints made a meal of celebrating Brees' record.....just like the people of New Orleans did preparing for Hurricane Katrina. It's really not too difficult.

The hurricane missed you. It was your lousy levees (that you didn't fix, diverting the money instead) that failed.

Then you decided to leave your buses parked, waiting for someone else to evacuate the people that decided to ignore the evacuation order.

No sympathy here.

it's not the tax paying citizen's fault that poor black New Orleanians elected retards to run things before the storm.

Will Cam break the 20 mark for throwing TDs this week? 15 or 16 is very impressive.

He already has 20 passing + 14 rushing.

You're still the king of the hill, enjoy, our time is coming...

Wasn't the Hurricane like 6 years ago? Can we move on...

I honestly just wanna neg TCF for being an imbecile.

1 person likes this