Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoWorkBson

Stop bitching Falcons

29 posts in this topic

.........hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha.......

He might of broke the record on Atl but he is gunna set the record on us.:(

Brees will play not because they need a win (49ers will fug up the Rams) but because they want to protect the passing record from Bradey. When you play just for a record bad things can happen. I hope our d hits him early and often.:wink:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL right? Who cares is a team runs up the score, stats or anything else. These guys get paid millions of dollars to play a game, if they dont want to have the score run up or be the poster child for a record here's a bit of advice..... SUCK UP AND PLAY BALL. This isnt high school, stop somebody if you dont want to be posterized....

I've not seen anyone crying about it.

And if it happened to us, you'd be pissed.

There was an article about unnamed falcons defensive players complaining about the last drive. Thus the thread, but I guess you didnt know that

We (Saints) did not run of the score. The TD was happenstance not the goal. The point was to break the record.

For the record, Brees were taken out two other games when each game was well in hand. We have a history of good sportsmanship under Payton. There have been several games when SP took out the starters when games were well in hand.

I am not sure this is a big deal anyway. It seems its only two people, Prisco and Cole writing about this. Every other source cite one or both of these two guys articles.

The complaint from the players (2- I think, but I only seen a "quote" from one player) probably have more to do with the fact they thought they did enough to prevent DB from breaking the record. The game situation called for the game to come to a quick end, but instead we (Saints) went for the record.

---

St Pike .... The latest Taint bandwagon riding dick sucker.

St Pike .... The latest Taint bandwagon riding dick sucker.

"Taint" .... is this the best you can come up with? Seriously, you should just stick to "Ain'ts" Yes, we invented the terms ourselves, but it is far more clever than "taints."

Please child... I am anything but a bandwagon fan. I have been a fan since I can remember.... dating back to the mid 70s. A fan of a franchise that was afforded so many advantages that no other expansion team received and a fan of a franchise that has been in existence for less than 20 years should not be slamming any fans of franchises older than yours as a bandwagon fan. You have never had to face sustained adversity.

On that note, (6:45 AM), I think I join my wife in bed..... should I send you some lube...LOL

:D

Just left your wife in bed.

You shouldn't need any lube.

Just left your wife in bed.

You shouldn't need any lube.

Oh you dirty kinky little boy....:confused:

I doubt it. My wife prefers to take androgynous "boys" like yourself in the bung hole. I do appreciate the compliment. I will pass it along to my wife on how satisfy you were to be done in your bung hole. Unfortunate, if I was so inclined to engage in such deviant behavior like yourself, I would need plenty of lube since my bung hole is not experience as yours. :rolleyes:

Is this really smack talk.... profanity laden sentences and crude sex jokes about other posters wives and girlfriends. I thought smack talk was more clever than this?????

----

Is this really smack talk.... profanity laden sentences and crude sex jokes about other posters wives and girlfriends. I thought smack talk was more clever than this?????

You mean like this?

I doubt it. My wife prefers to take androgynous "boys" like yourself in the bung hole. I do appreciate the compliment. I will pass it along to my wife on how satisfy you were to be done in your bung hole. Unfortunate, if I was so inclined to engage in such deviant behavior like yourself, I would need plenty of lube since my bung hole is not experience as yours.

Yes, that is clever. You are the witty one here. Your use of the English language without profanity laden sentences and crude jokes really put us in our place.

Irony much?

Thanks for verifying the stereotypical stupidity of the average saints fan.

Please continue.

You mean like this?

Yes, that is clever. You are the witty one here. Your use of the English language without profanity laden sentences and crude jokes really put us in our place.

Irony much?

Thanks for verifying the stereotypical stupidity of the average saints fan.

Please continue.

HUH, When in Rome??? No??

I was just responding with a panther style smack. I thought you would enjoy the banter. Apparently the kitchen is a little too hot. You rather I play in my own sand box.

BTW, I still haven't used profanity. I simply gave you a dose of your own adolescent crude sex joke humor! I just did it with more cleverness.

BTW (p2) :chillpill: LOL

----

More cleverness?

Really?

Maybe down in the swampland, but not here.

But as long as you impress yourself, that's all that matters.

Keep telling yourself you are clever.

It amuses us.