#16 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

I've not seen anyone crying about it.

And if it happened to us, you'd be pissed.

There was an article about unnamed falcons defensive players complaining about the last drive. Thus the thread, but I guess you didnt know that

#17 St Pike

St Pike

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

We (Saints) did not run of the score. The TD was happenstance not the goal. The point was to break the record.

For the record, Brees were taken out two other games when each game was well in hand. We have a history of good sportsmanship under Payton. There have been several games when SP took out the starters when games were well in hand.

I am not sure this is a big deal anyway. It seems its only two people, Prisco and Cole writing about this. Every other source cite one or both of these two guys articles.

The complaint from the players (2- I think, but I only seen a "quote" from one player) probably have more to do with the fact they thought they did enough to prevent DB from breaking the record. The game situation called for the game to come to a quick end, but instead we (Saints) went for the record.

---

#18 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,220 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

St Pike .... The latest Taint bandwagon riding dick sucker.

#19 St Pike

St Pike

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

St Pike .... The latest Taint bandwagon riding dick sucker.

"Taint" .... is this the best you can come up with? Seriously, you should just stick to "Ain'ts" Yes, we invented the terms ourselves, but it is far more clever than "taints."

Please child... I am anything but a bandwagon fan. I have been a fan since I can remember.... dating back to the mid 70s. A fan of a franchise that was afforded so many advantages that no other expansion team received and a fan of a franchise that has been in existence for less than 20 years should not be slamming any fans of franchises older than yours as a bandwagon fan. You have never had to face sustained adversity.

On that note, (6:45 AM), I think I join my wife in bed..... should I send you some lube...LOL

:D

#20 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:19 PM

Just left your wife in bed.

You shouldn't need any lube.

#21 St Pike

St Pike

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:13 AM

Just left your wife in bed.

You shouldn't need any lube.

Oh you dirty kinky little boy....:confused:

I doubt it. My wife prefers to take androgynous "boys" like yourself in the bung hole. I do appreciate the compliment. I will pass it along to my wife on how satisfy you were to be done in your bung hole. Unfortunate, if I was so inclined to engage in such deviant behavior like yourself, I would need plenty of lube since my bung hole is not experience as yours. :rolleyes:

Is this really smack talk.... profanity laden sentences and crude sex jokes about other posters wives and girlfriends. I thought smack talk was more clever than this?????

----

#22 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:27 AM

Is this really smack talk.... profanity laden sentences and crude sex jokes about other posters wives and girlfriends. I thought smack talk was more clever than this?????

You mean like this?

I doubt it. My wife prefers to take androgynous "boys" like yourself in the bung hole. I do appreciate the compliment. I will pass it along to my wife on how satisfy you were to be done in your bung hole. Unfortunate, if I was so inclined to engage in such deviant behavior like yourself, I would need plenty of lube since my bung hole is not experience as yours.

Yes, that is clever. You are the witty one here. Your use of the English language without profanity laden sentences and crude jokes really put us in our place.

Irony much?

Thanks for verifying the stereotypical stupidity of the average saints fan.

Please continue.

#23 St Pike

St Pike

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

You mean like this?

Yes, that is clever. You are the witty one here. Your use of the English language without profanity laden sentences and crude jokes really put us in our place.

Irony much?

Thanks for verifying the stereotypical stupidity of the average saints fan.

Please continue.

HUH, When in Rome??? No??
I was just responding with a panther style smack. I thought you would enjoy the banter. Apparently the kitchen is a little too hot. You rather I play in my own sand box.

BTW, I still haven't used profanity. I simply gave you a dose of your own adolescent crude sex joke humor! I just did it with more cleverness.

BTW (p2) :chillpill: LOL

----

#24 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:54 PM

More cleverness?

Really?

Maybe down in the swampland, but not here.
But as long as you impress yourself, that's all that matters.

Keep telling yourself you are clever.
It amuses us.

#25 St Pike

St Pike

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

More cleverness?

Really?

Maybe down in the swampland, but not here.
But as long as you impress yourself, that's all that matters.

Keep telling yourself you are clever.
It amuses us.

I took literary license here. you actually said

Yes, that is clever. You are the witty one here.

I took this to mean YOU thought I was clever & witty. I guess what you meant, what I wrote was clever, not that I was clever only witty. I actually prefer "witty" especially if you find being "clever" too offensive. I guess this is the case of you trying to be too obnoxious you do not remember what you actually already said??? Don't fret, it happens even to the witty and occasionally clever types :P

BTW my geographically challenge Panther fan... I am actually in Beijing, CHINA. That's in Asia and far from a real swamp. But yes, I am from New Orleans. BUT.... New Orleans was actually founded on a natural levee created my the Mississippi River. The hinterland of New Orleans is a drained marshland, not a swamp. Do you know the difference? So, since I have never lived in a swamp, I wouldn't know how people in a swamp land thinks. :P

----

#26 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

I love when idiots on message board tell me what I'm thinking. It just shows me and everyone else how much they are wrapped up in their own little world, are still oblivious to the real world.

Bravo on a job well done there buckwheat.

The only thing that would make you more pathetic is if you tried to give geographic lessons to others on a football message board to try to prove your intellegence (or lack there of).

oh wait......

Keep posting.
Because the stupidity of saints fans continues to amuse all of us.

#27 St Pike

St Pike

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:01 AM

I love when idiots on message board tell me what I'm thinking. It just shows me and everyone else how much they are wrapped up in their own little world, are still oblivious to the real world.

Bravo on a job well done there buckwheat.

The only thing that would make you more pathetic is if you tried to give geographic lessons to others on a football message board to try to prove your intellegence (or lack there of).

oh wait......

Keep posting.
Because the stupidity of saints fans continues to amuse all of us.

When exactly did I tell you what you were thinking? I do not have a clue what you are thinking. To be honest, I am not even sure you know what you are thinking judging by your posts.

Just because I know more about Geography (apparently) doesn't mean I am or that I think I am intelligent. There is no way for you to even guess on my intelligence or lack there of. It doesn't really matter anyway. This is a "smack" board. By definition, its impossible to express intelligence. That is if we equate intelligence with knowledge only. We could delve into this more deeply, but you seem to be experiencing an allergic reaction to intelligence expressed.

#28 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

Just because I know more about Geography (apparently) doesn't mean I am or that I think I am intelligent.

Well, at least we agree on one thing.

#29 St Pike

St Pike

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Pike View Post
Just because I know more about Geography (apparently) doesn't mean I am or that I think I am intelligent.

Well, at least we agree on one thing.

I wish you would make up your mind....

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com