http://www.cbsnews.c...in4932550.shtml

#2 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

couple of cops shot one of my friends puppies because it growled at them while they were in her yard looking for a burgler. I felt the exact same way. They said it was protocol, I said it might have been more reasonable to wait until she got home before they climbed over the fence since the burglary had been two nights before anyway.

#3 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,474 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:34 PM

Sounds like they quite possibly picked the absolute last guy in the world to fvck with.

#4 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,886 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:45 PM

Good thing this was in Texas. If it happened in California I'm sure the "suspects" would have had dozens of attorney's begging to take their case for a lawsuit against the ex-Seal for harassement, endangerment, threats and emotional distress.

Damn if they were guilty or not of a crime, time for them to cash in!

#5 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,764 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:52 PM

He was on Glenn Beck the other night. I got bored and turned it to Andy Griffith.

#6 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:17 PM

I would have done the same thing.

#7 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,421 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:22 PM

Why didn't they arrest this guy for reckless endagerment?

Cops weren't doing their job.

#8 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

I was seeing this woman several years ago who had her truck stolen by some crackheads. Couple of days later she's in her other car and there it is on the road ahead of her. She calls the cops and tells them "I am directly behind my stolen vehicle, here is my location." They told her to quit following the vehicle and wouldn't come. They said the crackheads drive cars around until they're out of gas, then leave them, and it was safest to just wait until then. That's what happened, but her truck smelled like crack and she had to have it cleaned out. Still smelled like it.

Why wouldn't the cops send someone? Afraid she'd get shot and they'd get sued?

#9 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,886 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

Why didn't they arrest this guy for reckless endagerment?

Cops weren't doing their job.

I think the police looked at the whole situation and decided who the real bad guys were.

#10 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,886 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

I was seeing this woman several years ago who had her truck stolen by some crackheads. Couple of days later she's in her other car and there it is on the road ahead of her. She calls the cops and tells them "I am directly behind my stolen vehicle, here is my location." They told her to quit following the vehicle and wouldn't come. They said the crackheads drive cars around until they're out of gas, then leave them, and it was safest to just wait until then. That's what happened, but her truck smelled like crack and she had to have it cleaned out. Still smelled like it.

Why wouldn't the cops send someone? Afraid she'd get shot and they'd get sued?

Pathetic.

#11 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,421 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:43 PM

I think the police looked at the whole situation and decided who the real bad guys were.

So now the police get to decide guilt or innocence? Awesome.

The police weren't doing their jobs. If you are breaking the law you get ticketed and/or arrested. No if's and's or but's.

#12 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,886 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:52 PM

So now the police get to decide guilt or innocence? Awesome.

Happens all the time very day. When I was 16 I stayed up half the night studying for a final and overslept. Was going too fast the next morning and the car in front of me slammed on brakes and I plowed into her. I felt horrible and the policeman could easily see how upset I was about the situation and the well being of the person in the other vehicle. He wrote me up a warning. No ticket. None. Me and my parents were in shock. Of course insurance still paid for her car.

Judgement calls are made all the time by cops. They sort of see the whole picture and make determinations as to whether or not the court system really needs to handle some cases.

#13 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,566 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:02 PM

Happens all the time very day. When I was 16 I stayed up half the night studying for a final and overslept. Was going too fast the next morning and the car in front of me slammed on brakes and I plowed into her. I felt horrible and the policeman could easily see how upset I was about the situation and the well being of the person in the other vehicle. He wrote me up a warning. No ticket. None. Me and my parents were in shock. Of course insurance still paid for her car.

Judgement calls are made all the time by cops. They sort of see the whole picture and make determinations as to whether or not the court system really needs to handle some cases.

Cops are just like any other group of people... some are really nice and some are complete assholes. I've run into cops of both variety...

#14 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,421 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:03 PM

Some people just feel the law shouldn't apply to them.

Bottom line, this guy could have easily killed a human being driving like that. How is he any better than a drunk driver?

#15 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,886 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

Depends on what you define as a human being. If I saw somebody murder my beloved pet, "human being" would no longer apply to them in my book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.