• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,886 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:59 PM

Why?

This one can get a lot worse before it gets better. Also it's much deeper than your run of the mill recession.

#17 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

This one can get a lot worse before it gets better. Also it's much deeper than your run of the mill recession.

With all of that spending Obama just laid on us, it better not.

#18 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,886 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:23 PM

With all of that spending Obama just laid on us, it better not.

Watch Eastern Europe. If they start going under, start your bomb shelter.

#19 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,267 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

Watch Eastern Europe. If they start going under, start your bomb shelter.

You might have saw the article on EE the last couple of days. I can't find it off the top of my head.
I'm ambivalent about EE in this crisis. They are not the player they once were. But they are more of a social and cultural conduit or more of a buffer actually between the Old World and the Middle East, which could be a powder keg...hmmm

#20 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,886 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:28 PM

You might have saw the article on EE the last couple of days. I can't find it off the top of my head.
I'm ambivalent about EE in this crisis. They are not the player they once were. But they are more of a social and cultural conduit or more of a buffer actually between the Old World and the Middle East, which could be a powder keg...hmmm

They also have as much Western European money as shitty mortgages had of Wall St's money.

It could end up bad if their banks and governments go under or if Asia's manufacturers go belly up.

Really bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.