Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Maher finally does it

103 posts in this topic

Posted

He did *** him. I mean, it's Christmas!! how about a reacharound on Christmas for his sake.

Posted

Big thing is it's not a funny joke.

Posted

I agree with Maher on some things. It's good for people to speak out and share their beliefs whether it's The Golden Calf of Bristol or Maher. Political correctness is a cancer to any society.

Posted

I agree with Maher on some things. It's good for people to speak out and share their beliefs whether it's The Golden Calf of Bristol or Maher. Political correctness is a cancer to any society.

I agree with him on some things, too. But why throw The Golden Calf of Bristol under the bus? We all know you hate religion, Bill. Go after the phonies who act one way Monday through Saturday and another for two hours on Sunday.

Posted

He's said much worse.

Posted

That wouldnt make the top 10 worst things Ive heard said about The Golden Calf of Bristol

Posted

this is going too far? lol.

Posted

Is he an asshole? Yes, but he's paid to be and enjoys being one.

Is this tweet too far or wrong? Hell no. Will it ruffle feathers? Sure. But the beautiful thing is, he has the right to say it. People have probably said a lot worse about Maher in his lifetime. Having to be politically correct not to upset a group is a sad thing. And before somebody says, well it's a double standard yada yada, life isn't fair. It's the crap we deal with on a daily basis. If you don't like the tweet, don't read it, don't read any articles about it, it's not going to kill you.

Posted

I agree with him on some things, too. But why throw The Golden Calf of Bristol under the bus? We all know you hate religion, Bill. Go after the phonies who act one way Monday through Saturday and another for two hours on Sunday.

He threw him under the bus because some people have pointed to The Golden Calf of Bristol's faith as the reason for his success & people who call themselves Christian & think God gives a fug about a football game deserve to be made fun of.

Lol @ this comment being "too far".

Posted

Why would anyone watch Maher much less follow his tweets?

Posted

what is so offensive about making fun of something that doesn't exist?

Posted

thanks for the helpful update on bill maher

can we rename the tinderbox to "conservative hand-wringing over the lieberal media and paranoid schizophrenics posting about the NWO" yet?