Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Maher finally does it

103 posts in this topic

Posted

He threw him under the bus because some people have pointed to The Golden Calf of Bristol's faith as the reason for his success & people who call themselves Christian & think God gives a fug about a football game deserve to be made fun of.

Lol @ this comment being "too far".

I'll remember that the next time a Don Imus says something like nappy headed hos.

Posted

what the fug is up with this politically correct bullpoo conservatives are pushing? what, is "jesus fuged The Golden Calf of Bristol" not PC enough for you guys? oh no somebody better call the PC police and a WAAHHmbulance or maybe you could just lighten up, francis.

Posted

I'll remember that the next time a Don Imus says something like nappy headed hos.

That's racist.

Posted

Once again, just like any loudmouth talk show host/actor/musician/general celebrity - who gives a fug what Bill Maher says?

Posted

who cares. getting hysterical about it just gives him the reaction he's looking for.

Posted

I could care less about the references. That dude is terribly unfunny and annoying. fug him

Posted

Would it help if I pointed out that these aren't even close to being the same things?

Posted

He's a comedian, his job is to point out the ridiculous. The Golden Calf of Bristol gives credit to Jesus when he is good so to stay consistent you have to give credit to Jesus when he blows.

Posted

the pettiness grows like Tetris over The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Posted

Big thing is it's not a funny joke.

^this

Posted

Why wait? Instead of coming to a message board complaining about this, do what the people who were pissed about Imus did. Go after his sponsors, employer, etc... try to get him fired. Teach him a lesson. I mean if he so obviously crossed the line as you say then there should be plenty of people who agree & you can bring some serious pressure against him right?

Posted

Maher said it to stir people up and piss people off... mission accomplished. He's sitting laughing about it...