• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SamTheRam

Bill Maher finally does it

Everyone in this thread who complained about how a comedian making fun of someone famous was wrong to do so should all share that biggest whiner award.

I see you're whining interthread now. :wink:

yes, its clearly true - from now on every single thing I post is a whine.

sarcastic whine

:leaving:

Do people still have their panties in a wade over a joke a comedian made. Jesus fuging Christ :)

i don't think you understood. read what i posted again, slowly. say it out loud if you have to

Dude, you mentioned Cook, Griffin, & Foxworthy in the same sentence as comedy.

Everyone in this thread who complained about how a comedian making fun of someone famous was wrong to do so should all share that biggest weiner award.

True

Dude, you mentioned Cook, Griffin, & Foxworthy in the same sentence as comedy.

lol

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/13/maher-santorum-thinks-about-gay-sex-more-than-a-dildo-salesman/

“He wears a sweater vest everywhere, which is proof that he does not have one gay friend,” Maher noted. “This guy thinks about gay sex more than any gay man in America. There’s a guy down in West Hollywood working at Dorothy’s and Dildos who does not think about gay sex as much as Rick Santorum.”

“Also, [he] wants to bomb Iran,” the comedian continued. “And I think people who are sexually frustrated want to bomb other countries. I really think there’s a connection there. I think this guy is more backed up than [interstate] 405.”

see bill maher isn't so bad

What I thought was funny was Rob Reiner referencing Matt Stone and Trey Parker's 'The Book of Mormon' (the musical) last night as an example of Mormon beliefs.

8 years ago they completely trashed Reiner in an episode of South Park:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_Out