#61 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,193 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:59 PM

The Golden Calf of Bristol directed that too? That dude has skills.

#62 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,679 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:28 PM

I'm having a hard time fathoming that in the internet age someone actually thinks this comment is over the line.

Try google image searching "jesus sucking cock" and then tell me that mocking an athlete is over the line.

#63 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,630 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:04 AM

im so mad ill have to watch his show to see what he says next

nah, that's what you guys do. without leftists monitoring him, rush limbaugh would have about 13 listeners.

#64 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,630 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:06 AM

That's what The Golden Calf of Bristol gets for shoving his business in everyone else's face.

:confused:

funny... you know of his religion.... from the cameras shoved in his face... for your entertainment.... lots of periods....

#65 SamTheRam

SamTheRam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:26 AM

If I was a TV reporter, my first question for The Golden Calf of Bristol after a win would be "Aside from your Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, what was the reason you were able to pull out the game today?"

You guys who rip on The Golden Calf of Bristol need to know that John Kasay was the exact same way. Jesus was injected into every answer the man gave.

#66 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,201 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:15 AM

"nappy headed hoes" is clearly the same thing

different levels of intolerance. genius

#67 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

nah, that's what you guys do. without leftists monitoring him, rush limbaugh would have about 13 listeners.

lol

you could listen to rush early in the day (as if you didn't already) and virtually guarantee that his poo will be spewed on the tinderbox by some dipshit republican by the end of the day

#68 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:46 AM

This isn't going too far. There have been other comedians who have gone waaaaay further.

Also, this "there should be more respect for one's religion" poo is dumb. I respect people's right and ability to believe whatever they want. However, your religion isn't safe from scrutiny and mockery. I mean, once a month fox news takes a one hour segment to bash on atheists, nobody says a word. Why? Because it isn't a big deal.

If you are this uptight about religion, you need to lighten up and live a little. Its a joke. Just because you don't find it funny, it doesn't make it wrong.

#69 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:28 AM

clearly mocking someone over their beliefs is the same as mocking someone over the color of their skin. didn't you hear? it's genius!!

#70 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,531 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:10 AM

clearly mocking someone over their beliefs is the same as mocking someone over the color of their skin. didn't you hear? it's genius!!

Someone was trying to make that argument in another thread just the other day. :rolleyes:

#71 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

:confused:

funny... you know of his religion.... from the cameras shoved in his face... for your entertainment.... lots of periods....

I don't give a poo about his religion. Maybe you can figure out that the word business is pretty all encompassing when used in the context contained within my previous post.

#72 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,679 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

You guys who rip on The Golden Calf of Bristol need to know that John Kasay was the exact same way. Jesus was injected into every answer the man gave.

So were Kurt Warner and Reggie White. That should tell you that people ripping on The Golden Calf of Bristol are not simply doing it because he's religious, they're doing it because he's a massive douche bag and an absolutely terrible football player.

#73 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,630 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:01 PM

lol

you could listen to rush early in the day (as if you didn't already) and virtually guarantee that his poo will be spewed on the tinderbox by some dippoo republican by the end of the day

probably one of your alts.

#74 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,630 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:03 PM

I don't give a poo about his religion. Maybe you can figure out that the word business is pretty all encompassing when used in the context contained within my previous post.

Isn't his business to entertain thousands live and possibly millions on tv?

#75 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

So were Kurt Warner and Reggie White. That should tell you that people ripping on The Golden Calf of Bristol are not simply doing it because he's religious, they're doing it because he's a massive douche bag and an absolutely terrible football player.

He isn't that bad. He isn't as bad as Rex Grossman. And why is he a douchebag? Has he committed any felonies, or does he insult other players, fans coaches etc...? Face it, fans of other teams hate him for the same reason they hate the Cowboys. The ridiculous amount of hype he got in college and in the pros.

And of course, there is a small but loud group that hate anything related to Evangelical Christianity. A group that a lot of tinderbox regulars belong to. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com