Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

GREAT description of Obama....

"He's the worst combination of Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. I suspect he's the dog who caught the fire truck. He literally has no idea what to do when forced to make decisions like the one in his lap right now (regarding the pirates)."

Posted · Report post

2jv29e.gif

Posted · Report post

dog who caught the fire truck....heh heh heh....classic and SO fitting

Posted · Report post

dog who caught the fire truck....heh heh heh....classic and SO fitting

i'm gonna count how many times that gets used on this board in the next 3 weeks.

Posted · Report post

i'm gonna count how many times that gets used on this board in the next 3 weeks.

dog who caught the fire truck dog who caught the firetruck dog who caught the firetruck. :D

Posted · Report post

post count *****

Posted · Report post

post count *****

Zod is my pimp

Posted · Report post

Have I mentioned how sad it is that not even 5 months into his presidency the "truly patriotic conservatives" are hoping for a US President to fail?

Paper Patriots.

Posted · Report post

Have I mentioned how sad it is that not even 5 months into his presidency the "truly patriotic conservatives" are hoping for a US President to fail?

Paper Patriots.

I'm hoping he succeeds and I'm wrong...But spending trillions of dollars for nada is not going to work...We will never get out of this fiscal mess...The banks are trying to repay that TARP money and he won't accept it...They know they've made a deal with the devil and want out. I don't blame them.

Posted · Report post

Paper Patriots.

But I thought it WAS patriotic to stand up and question your government? At least, it was from 2001 to 2008. What changed?

Dog who caught the firetruck, dog who caught the firetruck, nah nah nah nah nah nah

Posted · Report post

But I thought it WAS patriotic to stand up and question your government? At least, it was from 2001 to 2008. What changed?

Dog who caught the firetruck, dog who caught the firetruck, nah nah nah nah nah nah

It is now that the Dems own the whole thing...But, they are going to be held responsible for the big mess as well.

Posted · Report post

GREAT description of Obama....

"He's the worst combination of Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. I suspect he's the dog who caught the fire truck. He literally has no idea what to do when forced to make decisions like the one in his lap right now (regarding the pirates). He's never studied foreign policy, military affairs. And now he has to actually make decisions. And I suspect President Obama doesn't know what to do. So I hope he listens to our military.'"

lol

Actually, in our democracy, Mr. Peters, it is the military that is supposed to listen to its commander-in-chief. And, calling our first African-American president a "dog" that "caught the fire truck" is at the very least extremely offensive and at worst a slur. You will note, by the way, Mr. Peters, that Obama handed you and others in the McCain campaign your asses last November. So I think we know whom the American public trusts to make the important decisions, and it isn't you

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments