26 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:08 PM

GREAT description of Obama....

"He's the worst combination of Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. I suspect he's the dog who caught the fire truck. He literally has no idea what to do when forced to make decisions like the one in his lap right now (regarding the pirates)."

#2 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

Posted Image

#3 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:17 PM

dog who caught the fire truck....heh heh heh....classic and SO fitting

#4 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

dog who caught the fire truck....heh heh heh....classic and SO fitting

i'm gonna count how many times that gets used on this board in the next 3 weeks.

#5 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:07 PM

i'm gonna count how many times that gets used on this board in the next 3 weeks.

dog who caught the fire truck dog who caught the firetruck dog who caught the firetruck. :D

#6 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:33 AM

post count *****

#7 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:40 AM

post count *****

Zod is my pimp

#8 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:35 AM

Have I mentioned how sad it is that not even 5 months into his presidency the "truly patriotic conservatives" are hoping for a US President to fail?

Paper Patriots.

#9 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:47 AM

Have I mentioned how sad it is that not even 5 months into his presidency the "truly patriotic conservatives" are hoping for a US President to fail?

Paper Patriots.

I'm hoping he succeeds and I'm wrong...But spending trillions of dollars for nada is not going to work...We will never get out of this fiscal mess...The banks are trying to repay that TARP money and he won't accept it...They know they've made a deal with the devil and want out. I don't blame them.

#10 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:00 AM

Paper Patriots.

But I thought it WAS patriotic to stand up and question your government? At least, it was from 2001 to 2008. What changed?

Dog who caught the firetruck, dog who caught the firetruck, nah nah nah nah nah nah

#11 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:35 AM

But I thought it WAS patriotic to stand up and question your government? At least, it was from 2001 to 2008. What changed?

Dog who caught the firetruck, dog who caught the firetruck, nah nah nah nah nah nah

It is now that the Dems own the whole thing...But, they are going to be held responsible for the big mess as well.

#12 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,855 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:39 AM

GREAT description of Obama....

"He's the worst combination of Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. I suspect he's the dog who caught the fire truck. He literally has no idea what to do when forced to make decisions like the one in his lap right now (regarding the pirates). He's never studied foreign policy, military affairs. And now he has to actually make decisions. And I suspect President Obama doesn't know what to do. So I hope he listens to our military.'"

lol

Actually, in our democracy, Mr. Peters, it is the military that is supposed to listen to its commander-in-chief. And, calling our first African-American president a "dog" that "caught the fire truck" is at the very least extremely offensive and at worst a slur. You will note, by the way, Mr. Peters, that Obama handed you and others in the McCain campaign your asses last November. So I think we know whom the American public trusts to make the important decisions, and it isn't you

#13 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:47 AM

If it ain't Flamin' Fiz.

#14 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,147 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:54 AM

It's a slur now.

Nevermind that idiots like Juan Cole and Flamin Fiz do not understand how analogies work.

#15 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,792 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:07 AM

In any case, Mr. High and Tight's "suspicions" were wrong. Therefore, Meat was wrong since he agreed with him so wholeheartedly. Obama did what he should have done, and handled things the best he could.

Whats stupid about all this stuff is that, if Obama did the same thing, and the snipers missed and the captain was killed, I'd bet that guy would try to blame it on Obama anyways (Obama should have had a better plan!!!!).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.