Photo
- - - - -

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#11 Htar

Htar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:35 AM

But I thought it WAS patriotic to stand up and question your government? At least, it was from 2001 to 2008. What changed?

Dog who caught the firetruck, dog who caught the firetruck, nah nah nah nah nah nah

It is now that the Dems own the whole thing...But, they are going to be held responsible for the big mess as well.

#12 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:39 AM

GREAT description of Obama....

"He's the worst combination of Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. I suspect he's the dog who caught the fire truck. He literally has no idea what to do when forced to make decisions like the one in his lap right now (regarding the pirates). He's never studied foreign policy, military affairs. And now he has to actually make decisions. And I suspect President Obama doesn't know what to do. So I hope he listens to our military.'"

lol

Actually, in our democracy, Mr. Peters, it is the military that is supposed to listen to its commander-in-chief. And, calling our first African-American president a "dog" that "caught the fire truck" is at the very least extremely offensive and at worst a slur. You will note, by the way, Mr. Peters, that Obama handed you and others in the McCain campaign your asses last November. So I think we know whom the American public trusts to make the important decisions, and it isn't you

#13 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:47 AM

If it ain't Flamin' Fiz.

#14 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:54 AM

It's a slur now.

Nevermind that idiots like Juan Cole and Flamin Fiz do not understand how analogies work.

#15 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:07 AM

In any case, Mr. High and Tight's "suspicions" were wrong. Therefore, Meat was wrong since he agreed with him so wholeheartedly. Obama did what he should have done, and handled things the best he could.

Whats stupid about all this stuff is that, if Obama did the same thing, and the snipers missed and the captain was killed, I'd bet that guy would try to blame it on Obama anyways (Obama should have had a better plan!!!!).

#16 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:15 AM

idiots like Juan Cole

tell me more!

#17 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

In any case, Mr. High and Tight's "suspicions" were wrong. Therefore, Meat was wrong since he agreed with him so wholeheartedly. Obama did what he should have done, and handled things the best he could.

Whats stupid about all this stuff is that, if Obama did the same thing, and the snipers missed and the captain was killed, I'd bet that guy would try to blame it on Obama anyways (Obama should have had a better plan!!!!).

The dog that caught the firetruck. It's so fitting. That's why it bothers you so.

#18 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

Obama did what he should have done, and handled things the best he could.

yeah it's pretty clear now he handled it perfectly.

bring in experts (FBI Negotiators), avoid saying anything inflammatory in the media, and authorize lethal force only if things risk getting out of hand.

#19 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:20 AM

g5jamz would you describe what you said about juan cole as "knee jerk idiocy" or "business as usual" for your ilk?

#20 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:21 AM

The dog that caught the firetruck. It's so fitting. That's why it bothers you so.

If it's so fitting, why is it used to describe an opinion that was so completely incorrect?