Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

200 posts in this topic

Posted

I've never seen Cam do his TD celebration when losing.. thing is Skip is a tool. lol

PLEASE JOHN FOX, LET The Golden Calf of Bristol THROW 30-40 TIMES ON SUNDAY!! PLEAASE!

lol

exactly he has never did that when we were losing. he also said he gave up 6 4th quarter leads?

Wade and LeBron were just showing love people.

Posted

The first time Cam did it was week 4 against USC. Gettis only did it once, when he scored against the 49ers, which was well after Cam did it. Oh and there's actually video of Cam doing it.

Posted

Remember when Wade and Lebron mimicked Dalton.....

I don't remember seeing Dalton at any NBA games or doing something a 10 year old would do for Wade and Lebronze to mimick. Maybe Dalton will mimick them by losing in the playoffs. Or not.

Posted

LeBron did it with a smile on his face, Wade did it with a very serious look... I think that's why I initially took offense to it. When Wade explained that he didn't mean any disrespect and they showed Cam smiling, it no longer bothered me.

On a side note, I think it's funny that nobody is talking about the fact that the Heat barely escaped the Bobcats with a one point victory on a lob shot that rattled around before it fell through... Heat are supposed to be elite and Bobcats are supposed to be in rebuilding mode.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't remember seeing Dalton at any NBA games or doing something a 10 year old would do for Wade and Lebronze to mimick. Maybe Dalton will mimick them by losing in the playoffs. Or not.

pretty sure he doesnt want to go to a cavs game. no big deal he is at a basketball game, but keep reaching and making an ass of yourself.

1 person likes this

Posted

On a side note, I think it's funny that nobody is talking about the fact that the Heat barely escaped the Bobcats with a one point victory on a lob shot that rattled around before it fell through... Heat are supposed to be elite and Bobcats are supposed to be in rebuilding mode.

sounds like the panthers this year.

Posted

I've never seen Cam do his TD celebration when losing.. thing is Skip is a tool. lol

PLEASE JOHN FOX, LET The Golden Calf of Bristol THROW 30-40 TIMES ON SUNDAY!! PLEAASE!

lol

You heard him say that also...I simply shook my head.

I can't wait for Skip to come out and claim that it's Denver fault The Golden Calf of Bristol cannot throw. He definitely bordering on saying that because he blames them for everything else having to do with Tim.

Posted

pretty sure he doesnt want to go to a cavs game. no big deal he is at a basketball game, but keep reaching and making an ass of yourself.

Never said it was.

Posted

Never said it was.

you refered to it like it was a bad thing.my bad for assumimg.

Posted

you refered to it like it was a bad thing.my bad for assumimg.

Being at a basketball game, no problem. Acting like a ten year old on the field deserves to by mocked. Nobody mocked Berry Sanders because he was a professional about his work. Same with Jerry Rice.

Posted

acting like someone who really enjoys what he's doing deserves to be mocked?

wow...another elitist snob.

you need to get off your high horse.

or take it elsewhere.

Posted

Being at a basketball game, no problem. Acting like a ten year old on the field deserves to by mocked. Nobody mocked Berry Sanders because he was a professional about his work. Same with Jerry Rice.

just like nobody mocked Terrell Davis mile high salute or Deion highstep? it's an emotional game.