Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

200 posts in this topic

Posted

I am perfectly fine with them emitate Cams move as long as he do not emitate their chocking.

Posted

funny-sports-pictures-guess-how-many-rings-i-have.jpg

It's all in good fun, I know, but everyone knows these are the most hateable dudes in sports. It's just a shame we're talking about different sports here; Cam won't get a chance to school them on the football field and let them see the real Superman pose.

Hated by who? Not me. I love em. Best show in the nba.

Posted

Some of you guys are so soft.

Wade is not making fun of Cam, he is giving him props. And Lebron. I bet both those guys, like everyone love watching that guy. Cam is making a big time name for himself.

PS. Im a Miami Heat fan and Carolina Panther fan for over 15 years each and im only 26. Been loyal to both franchises. DWade is a good guy, I can not see him trying to make fun of Cam.

If you watch the video of him and Lebron making fun of Dirk you could see that he can really be a prick.

Posted

I like Lebron I just cant stand D-wade

How does that happen? LBJ is a joke. I like Wade though..

Posted

well, he sure didnt put up great numbers today, but oh well, it's all in good fun and i am sure Newton doesnt mind it.

Posted

I am perfectly fine with them emitate Cams move as long as he do not emitate their chocking.

post of the year

Posted

Some of you got MAD at this? Wow. Get lives, stat. I'd like to see Cam get a TD this week and mimick LeBron's powder clap to jab back haha!

1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing to see here.....kinda funny actually.......

Posted

Wade is a champion and a finals MVP

And a total bitch ever since. Seriously, he became one of the most self-absorbed people on the planet not long afterwards, cutting ties with a lot of his mentors from Marquette, ditching his wife and started talking about leaving Miami because his ball-hogging ways weren't getting them anywhere.

His flopping in the Finals was legendarily pathetic as well, particularly him laying on the floor after Game 3 holding his eye.

I hope LeBron fixes his choke issues and gets his ring this year, but Wade can go sit in a corner and sulk until he mans up like the warrior Golden Eagle he once was.

Posted

Some of you got MAD at this? Wow. Get lives, stat. I'd like to see Cam get a TD this week and mimick LeBron's powder clap to jab back haha!

swagtastic

Posted

Real recognize real, and Cam looking familiar ...

This is cool, they acknowledge what Cam is doing. This isn't like bum ass Nate Burleson mocking him when he scored

Posted

When you're a Bobcats fan and you're into the game and your not sure if they are taunting you QB on top of it all...yeah.