• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#31 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,926 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

Some of you got MAD at this? Wow. Get lives, stat. I'd like to see Cam get a TD this week and mimick LeBron's powder clap to jab back haha!

#32 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:25 PM

Nothing to see here.....kinda funny actually.......

#33 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,268 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

Wade is a champion and a finals MVP

And a total bitch ever since. Seriously, he became one of the most self-absorbed people on the planet not long afterwards, cutting ties with a lot of his mentors from Marquette, ditching his wife and started talking about leaving Miami because his ball-hogging ways weren't getting them anywhere.

His flopping in the Finals was legendarily pathetic as well, particularly him laying on the floor after Game 3 holding his eye.

I hope LeBron fixes his choke issues and gets his ring this year, but Wade can go sit in a corner and sulk until he mans up like the warrior Golden Eagle he once was.

#34 d_marshall44

d_marshall44

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Some of you got MAD at this? Wow. Get lives, stat. I'd like to see Cam get a TD this week and mimick LeBron's powder clap to jab back haha!

swagtastic

#35 NorthTryon

NorthTryon

Pay The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Real recognize real, and Cam looking familiar ...

This is cool, they acknowledge what Cam is doing. This isn't like bum ass Nate Burleson mocking him when he scored

#36 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,744 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:28 PM

When you're a Bobcats fan and you're into the game and your not sure if they are taunting you QB on top of it all...yeah.

#37 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,268 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

HELL NO. I don't want him to have anything to do with those two prima-donnas. I love basketball but if there's one thing that the majority of their stars are, it's totally conceited pricks. Cam needs to stay far away, or get in touch with Durant, who I consider to be far more like Cam in persona and ability.

#38 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

#39 MGH1989

MGH1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

Was at the game, what a great game it was, mad that we couldn't pull it off tho. I actually love this, some of the biggest stars in sports in this country are taking notice of cam, thisnis giving props to me. I know Lebron is a Cam fan.

#40 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

i am not mad at it, it's all in good fun and i am sure Newton didnt mind, my only issue was with how LeBron made his decision, no need for an hour long show to announce a decision

#41 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:43 PM

Not mad...but those two were totally mocking Cam....

#42 MGH1989

MGH1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

I think if someone Cam is playing against in his own sport does it, it's mocking. But two guys in a different sport with Cam in attendance it's a show of respect. Lebron even listed Cam as a top 5 QB in one of his tweets.

#43 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

Were any of you guys upset at cam for doing the primetime TD dance in Atlanta?

#44 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,744 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

"It's a great homage to him," Wade said. "He was laughing. He was cracking up. But it was great respect to him. I wasn't trying to show nobody up. It's about how much respect we have for the athletes."

http://sports.espn.g...ameId=311228030

#45 WolfpackPantherMan

WolfpackPantherMan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

"It's a great homage to him," Wade said. "He was laughing. He was cracking up. But it was great respect to him. I wasn't trying to show nobody up. It's about how much respect we have for the athletes."

http://sports.espn.g...ameId=311228030

Well I guess that settles that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com