• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#46 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,232 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:10 PM

LOL! I think they might riot if the Bengals get in the playoffs and Dalton doesnt win rookie of the year. Even if he only throws for 80 yards and no TDs and its a 6-3 game. Smh anything to put over Cam.

#47 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,314 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

The Bengals are going to get dicked by the Ravens, miss the playoffs, and finish 9-7 in one of those moral victory things that everyone says isn't worth being happy about.

#48 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

Thats on Cam. He's just, better, at everything. A mere mention of his name doubles the thread size on any message board.

Message board Swag. Best kind of swag.

I can understand the whole "Dalton's a winner thing" but they both oversaw 5 or so win increase from the previous season. I don't see how one's record as a starter is such a positive, and the other guys is such a point of criticism.

That said, they're both playing incredible as rookies and both fanbases should be excited and not really care about who wins the Pepsi ROTY or whatever.

#49 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

Message board Swag. Best kind of swag.

I can understand the whole "Dalton's a winner thing" but they both oversaw 5 or so win increase from the previous season. I don't see how one's record as a starter is such a positive, and the other guys is such a point of criticism.

That said, they're both playing incredible as rookies and both fanbases should be excited and not really care about who wins the Pepsi ROTY or whatever.

This is far too reasonable for The Huddle, mods please delete. :lol:

#50 Get_on_my_horse

Get_on_my_horse

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

Please its because of me plain and simple.

#51 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,320 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:42 PM

lol one guy said that Steve Smith was a Hall of Fame receiver.

Thanks man means a lot

A huddle troll...but who??

#52 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,253 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

"but but but PLAYOFFS DALTON MADE THE PLAYOFFS GUYZ"

#53 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:56 AM

I read it as they are only counting Dalton's ints when they turn into points whereas all of Cam's ints are counted against him.

That's what I thought but that can't be right. Nobody can be stupid enough to believe the NFL says "well the Bengals defense held so we aren't going to count the INT on Dalton's stats"

#54 IplayedCam#1317

IplayedCam#1317

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:44 AM

All Andy does is Lob to AJ Green. Im pissed they don't give Cam his right regonization and AJ GREEN is making all their plays Andy is not and will never play up to Cam level. Its alright though guess who will be back next year? Yea some leaders on defense. So I can't wait to see what Cam can do without all the pressure on his back. And then I can piss in the face of our Haters. You right guys ITS REAL ITS Damn Real.

#55 Redskinny

Redskinny

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:49 AM

Andy should have made the AFC Pro Bowl. Kid has a bright future and if they give him more weapons in this years draft the sky is the limit. He already has the stones.

#56 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:13 AM

Hopefully lions or 49ers dont make it to the sb so we can see cam in the probOwl

#57 rmoneyg35

rmoneyg35

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:41 AM

Its amazing how closed minded people can be. I have to argue with people at work about Cam all the time. People tell me Cams not a leader and he just plays for stats. I try to argue with them and they just tell me every other QB like manning, Brees, Aikmen, Montana all were leaders who lead their team as rookies and Cam isn't close to being like them.

I'm used to deal with these kind of people, no surprise to me.

#58 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:58 AM

Brees was an awesome leader in his early years. So good he was soon replaced by Philip Rivers.

#59 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:23 AM

Didn't Aikman go 1-15 in his first year? Peyton's record was terrible. Brees got trades. People are smoking some good poo.

#60 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:02 AM

Brees was an awesome leader in his early years. So good he was soon replaced by Philip Rivers.

I think he was replaced because of that massive arm injury/surgery he had. Nothing really to do with his leadership.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com