Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryon Bell and Thomas Keiser make Second All-Unwanted All-Pro team

26 posts in this topic

Posted

:party: Congrats to Bryon Bell and Thomas Keiser for making ESPNS Second All Unwanted All-Pro team.

The qualifications to make the All-Pro team is you have to have be undrafted or cut by a previous team.

I know Bell has had some bad games because of penalties and giving up some sacks but he has done decent considering the fact he is a rookie and ESPN has noticed him which makes me hopeful for the kids future.

Keiser has made some big plays in his short career, I know he is buried in the depth chart but maybe he will get a chance to get more playing time.

I think the best part of this is the fact they were undrafted. It looks great for our scouts and coaching staff to find and develop an undrafted player.

Posted

:party: Congrats to Bryon Bell and Thomas Keiser for making ESPNS Second All Unwanted All-Pro team.

Byron has had some tough moments, but he has fought through it and gotten better little by little.

I think both of these guys will have long careers in the league. Keiser in particular may turn out to be a really solid player.

Posted

I hope Otah stays healthy next year.

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks Keiser may end up starting over Hardy eventually?

Posted

I hope Otah stays healthy next year.

Kindof sad to think this statement has been made every season of Otah's career.

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks Keiser may end up starting over Hardy eventually?

Yea, you'd have to be the only one that thinks that's possible or desirable...at least in a 4-3.

Posted

Shirley has three sacks in three games at DT and holds the point, he's been cut twice after a failed conversion to OG. He should be recognized.

Posted

Thomas Keiser is this years Derek Landri.

Posted

Sadly Bell's nomination is purely driven by lack of competition and games played.

He really has struggled this year, however I won't write him off when you see the turn around second year players have made such as Bualaga.

Posted

bell has played like a rookie starting at RT. he should be much better next year.

still....i'm not content with the idea of him or otah being our top choices at RT next year.

i hope we upgrade, but if rivera thinks we'll be ok with those two guys i'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Posted

I wouldn't mind seeing this o-line next year:

Gross - Wharton - Kalil - Bell - Otah

Right side would be huge at 330lbs plus per man.

Posted

we don't need to be shifting an RT inside to make him an RG.

i'd rather we went with schwartz.....or stole carl nicks from the saints.