Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

How insanely awful is the crop of GOP candidates?

Well the country is still here, and so far hes leading the polls, so he must have at least a little bit of an idea of how to run it.

Well the country is still here, and so far hes leading the polls, so he must have at least a little bit of an idea of how to run it.

refer to the first seven words of post #11.

Sorry...did you say something Torricelli?

If they didn't have the signatures...he shouldn't be on the ballot. End of story. Same for Obama back in 2008 in Indiana. Same for recall efforts in Wisconsin for Scott Walker.

I'm not sure you think any Democrat can run a country. It's all a matter of opinion. If they don't jive with your ideology then it's not good enough.

I would vote for Bill Clinton in a minute. Try again.

Barry isn't leading against General Republican.

Barry isn't leading against General Republican.

General Republican or Democrat don't exist.

General Republican or Democrat don't exist.

Oh poo, thanks for pointing that out. I had planned on ordering some "General Republican 2012" bumper stickers.

So when Obama is losing to a General Republican and beating a Republican with a face and record,.. ahh forget it.

Bill Clinton emerged from a bunch of no names so nondescript they were called the Six Pack back in 1992. Despite his Scandal of the Week, he seized control midway through the primaries and defeated Bush thanks to a bad economy and Ross Perot.

Mitt Romney 2012 > Bill Clinton 1992