• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

How insanely awful is the crop of GOP candidates?

I'm not sure you think any Democrat can run a country. It's all a matter of opinion. If they don't have an R beside their name then it's not good enough.

ftfy

well that was derailed in the most predictable and least truthful manner possible.

nah dude i totally didn't see the "well obama's signatures must be fraudulent" thing coming

voter fraud is just as easy to track as welfare fraud, maybe you have some amazingly accurate statistics to disprove voter fraud as well

except, you know, that one time when bush beat gore

If anyone thinks that McCain lost the election due to voter fraud, you have reached a YouTube commenter level of stupidity.

thats not the point, the point is to change the topic by any means necessary - they just didn't quite make it to mentioning ACORN by name yet

thats a pretty cool statement, perhaps you could provide some basis for your opinion. "In my mind I am right!" seems to be the most popular one these days.

They are a pretty sad bunch, indeed. The saddest thing is that any one of them will beat the POS we have in office now.

I have to add, and do a better job.

Now I remember why no one votes for Ron Paul, his supporters are the most annoying people on the planet. They won't shut up. They are the HerbaLife salesmen of politics.

Now I remember why no one votes for Ron Paul, his supporters are the most annoying people on the planet. They won't shut up. They are the HerbaLife salesmen of politics.

which planet?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    David Teper

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts