Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xclr82xtc

i like j stew.. but

76 posts in this topic

lol.. slideit keyboard man..

Is that you, Pootie tang? Buckwheat?

And if that second round pick turns into a bust?

Stewart is better for the Offense that the Panthers run right now, with how they use the backs. Besides, numbers can be interpreted any way. Stewart gets the tough yardage that softens up the defense for DeAngelo to spring a big one.

Williams' "NUMBERS" may be better because of that, but Stewart is much more effective.

And here I thought the IQ level couldn't possibly drop lower after reading the first post in this thread.

And if that second round pick turns into a bust?

...and what if cows had wings..

I'd own a carwash

Like the Viqueens would even give up the pick for Stewie.

...and what if cows had wings..

Yes because that is relevant.

Have you seen my baseball?

warren.jpg

Yes because that is relevant.

well if you really wanna play the "what if" game.. what if we dont trade him, we dont get Dre Kirkpatrick because of it, then the first game stewart blows his knee out and dre ends the year with 20 interceptions... so really....we can play the what if poo all day long, but its pointless.

well if you really wanna play the "what if" game.. what if we dont trade him, we dont get Dre Kirkpatrick because of it, then the first game stewart blows his knee out and dre ends the year with 20 interceptions... so really....we can play the what if poo all day long, but its pointless.

What if you had the brains to know you don't trade a proven 24 year old RB for a second round pick? You're right it is pointless