Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Other Colbert

Official Gameday Thread: Panthers @ Saints

996 posts in this topic

I don't see any way this team makes the playoffs next season. Maybe 2 years from now, but not next year.

I don't want to call you stupid but I don't see why you say that. This team is good. With the right roster moves this team will easily be one of the tops in the NFC. We are playing with a bunch of scrubs off the streets against one of the best teams in the league. What the fug did you expect to happen this week? Get real

Henderson could've done a Bengal-style full frontflip to score that TD. I am disappoint.

WHOA white dude dancing. That was an ugly celebration.

This defense should be ashamed, embarrassed, and many other things negative.

Just terrible.

I cant wait to root so hard against them in the playoffs

I think it's time to start taking out their knees and hurting them for the play offs if they want to keep all of their best players in the game. Time to hurt them. I don't care how wrong that is.

1 person likes this

3 people on the D today will be starting next year

fug the Aints

I think it's time to start taking out their knees and hurting them for the play offs if they want to keep all of their best players in the game. Time to hurt them. I don't care how wrong that is.

Why? Because we're losing? Get over it. Our team is 6-10 and that is probably a better record than we deserve with how miserably bad our defense is against anything resembling a competent offense.